Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

i dont want to play this game anymore

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
i dont want to play this game anymore

Merex
04.30.2012 , 01:40 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by CommanderFrog View Post
1. Unsubscribe so you will not get charged anymore.
2. There is no way to save those 100 days, suck it up.
3. LFG is a terrible thing..it promotes ninjaing and removes all social aspect.
Spamming LFG in chat is so social. SO social man...

Sammm
04.30.2012 , 01:41 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Citywok View Post
lol its your fault if you payed for a 6 month subscription or whatever when you knew the game wasn't launch with lfg tool. It is not that hard to find a group for BT HM, and it's a hell of a lot easier when you join a PvE guild. Sounds like either people don't want to group with you, your server is dead, or you don't have patience to sit on the fleet for 10 mins to find a 4 person group. It does not take you 7 hours to find a group, that's hyperbole.
Amen.

hippiechick
04.30.2012 , 01:41 PM | #13
I dont use my cell phone every day and my provider always makes sure to credit my account for unused time.....wait....um.....

M
If at first you don't succeed...
then skydiving isn't for you.

Bobinstein
04.30.2012 , 01:42 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Citywok View Post
lol its your fault if you payed for a 6 month subscription or whatever when you knew the game wasn't launch with lfg tool. It is not that hard to find a group for BT HM, and it's a hell of a lot easier when you join a PvE guild. Sounds like either people don't want to group with you, your server is dead, or you don't have patience to sit on the fleet for 10 mins to find a 4 person group. It does not take you 7 hours to find a group, that's hyperbole.
7 hours is not a hyperbole. my server is very dead and there are only 15-20 people on my faction that pve at all. everyone is stuck on warzones
a word of advise. collect all the stamps you can, if you control the post no one can send you threatening letters.

Bobinstein
04.30.2012 , 01:44 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by JaxonLuxor View Post
I know right - there are days when I don't watch TV at all and get to pay less for my monthly cable bill....oh wait...
verizon lets you suspend your account and not pay for those days.
a word of advise. collect all the stamps you can, if you control the post no one can send you threatening letters.

Puppup
04.30.2012 , 01:44 PM | #16
Next time chose month to month.

Leggomy
04.30.2012 , 01:45 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Bobinstein View Post
7 hours is not a hyperbole. my server is very dead and there are only 15-20 people on my faction that pve at all. everyone is stuck on warzones
Why not join a guild? I mean I keep saying this but if you are spamming LFG in fleet looking for hard modes no wonder you can never find groups.

Bobinstein
04.30.2012 , 01:48 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Leggomy View Post
Why not join a guild? I mean I keep saying this but if you are spamming LFG in fleet looking for hard modes no wonder you can never find groups.
like i said, everyone is dedicated to warzones. there are no pve guilds. ive spent time in several different guilds, and even the big guilds full of 50s just dont want to raid.

and i cant transfer servers yet so im SOL until they make a cross server LFG tool.

Sammm
04.30.2012 , 01:49 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Bobinstein View Post
verizon lets you suspend your account and not pay for those days.
Wait a minute... are you telling me that with Verizon, you can keep subscribing and unsubscribing for the days you watch and don't watch your TV?

Bobinstein
04.30.2012 , 01:50 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Sammm View Post
Wait a minute... are you telling me that with Verizon, you can keep subscribing and unsubscribing for the days you watch and don't watch your TV?
there is a min. 14 days for unsub, but yes.