Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

i dont want to play this game anymore

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
i dont want to play this game anymore

Bobinstein
04.30.2012 , 01:35 PM | #1
is there a way to suspend my account until they implement a PVE LFG tool? im tired of spending 7 hours trying to get a group together for BT HM and only lucking into a raid once or twice a month.

i just got a scroll of resurrection for wow so i want to go play that for free for a while and just wait on this game to finally add something useful.
a word of advise. collect all the stamps you can, if you control the post no one can send you threatening letters.

Leggomy
04.30.2012 , 01:35 PM | #2
Log out and dont log back in. You cannot suspend it if you have remaining time tho if thats what you mean.

Jett-Rinn
04.30.2012 , 01:35 PM | #3
No just unsub and come back when it's rolled out.

Bobinstein
04.30.2012 , 01:36 PM | #4
i have like 100 days of play time still. i dont want the clock running if im not going to play.
a word of advise. collect all the stamps you can, if you control the post no one can send you threatening letters.

Sammm
04.30.2012 , 01:37 PM | #5
You unsubscribe.

JaxonLuxor
04.30.2012 , 01:37 PM | #6
um...then don't play...but, of course, we both know that all you really wanted to do was QQ about something. No one makes you play any game, you choose. So if you have chosen not to play, there is really no reason to post about it.

CommanderFrog
04.30.2012 , 01:38 PM | #7
1. Unsubscribe so you will not get charged anymore.
2. There is no way to save those 100 days, suck it up.
3. LFG is a terrible thing..it promotes ninjaing and removes all social aspect.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
. Never forget

JaxonLuxor
04.30.2012 , 01:39 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Bobinstein View Post
i have like 100 days of play time still. i dont want the clock running if im not going to play.
I know right - there are days when I don't watch TV at all and get to pay less for my monthly cable bill....oh wait...

GreySix
04.30.2012 , 01:40 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Jett-Rinn View Post
No just unsub and come back when it's rolled out.
So long as one's characters are not lost, that seems a reasonable COA. But if they merge servers, and you ain't around, that might end up biting you in the rear end. As others have said, if you did the long-term subscription, you're stuck with it - may as well roll alts, or do a server jump.

Citywok
04.30.2012 , 01:40 PM | #10
lol its your fault if you payed for a 6 month subscription or whatever when you knew the game wasn't launch with lfg tool. It is not that hard to find a group for BT HM, and it's a hell of a lot easier when you join a PvE guild. Sounds like either people don't want to group with you, your server is dead, or you don't have patience to sit on the fleet for 10 mins to find a 4 person group. It does not take you 7 hours to find a group, that's hyperbole.
Raids aren't meant to just be pickup games, you need to join a raiding guild with a schedule if you want to raid consistently. Please go play WoW but don't come back in a few months when this game is more amazing than it already is. You aren't taking advantage of the tools in front of you.