Just got top 3 dps as a level 11 Arsenal Merc with only 1 weapon

BloodPurity

That doesnt really mean much. I topped dps once in a WZ at around level 20 with my smuggler.

And when i say "Smuggler" I MEAN "Smuggler." I dont have an Advanced Class. So i only had 1 weapon also.

Alot of lower levels are just bad/new to pvp.

I'm not a fan of bragging but this is probably going to come off at such despite that my intention with the project was to prove that anyone can come off as good with the class.

I've always deemed the BH class to be incredible newb friendly, and that's in a game where pretty much every class and spec is easy to play so it says a lot. It is a one-button class and if it was up to me I'd delete it from the game.

That said , I didnt want to share my views in public without first having played it so I rolled one.

First, it is an incredibly boring class to play so I stopped at level 18. Second, I leveled from lvl 11 to lvl 18 by only doing WZ and I was top DPS in atleast half of those games and never outside top 3. All you have to do as a BH is to find a spot where you have allies infront you, the stupid online community and horrible tab system will do the rest. I honestly cannot understand why anyone would want to play the class.

Edited by MidichIorian

That doesnt really mean much. I topped dps once in a WZ at around level 20 with my smuggler.

And when i say "Smuggler" I MEAN "Smuggler." I dont have an Advanced Class. So i only had 1 weapon also.

Alot of lower levels are just bad/new to pvp.

If you manage to reach 50sih and than do a bit of nice PvP without an AC all hail to you :) Funny idea!