Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why are there so many fickle people threatening to cancle Pre-Order?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Why are there so many fickle people threatening to cancle Pre-Order?

Kuhboom
12.13.2011 , 11:15 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by junkyardwolf View Post
because they didnt get woopins as a kid. Welcome to the me me me generation
spank me cus i've been a bad girl

HellsRelic
12.13.2011 , 11:16 AM | #12
So many people the haven't heard the word no in this world, this is why society needs bullies some people just need to be put in there place.

split_light
12.13.2011 , 11:16 AM | #13
Taking a vacation day for any release day for an MMO is always risky. Releases are often notoriously bug filled and prone to shut downs, and poor performance. The staggered entry to this one seems to be keeping things running smooth, but at the cost of excuding some from day one.

My advice, take a vacation day on Day 5. You'll probably get more value out of it.

Torlock
12.13.2011 , 11:16 AM | #14
Its cutting your nose off to spite your face.

Rubiconn
12.13.2011 , 11:16 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by ColdLogic View Post
I find it humerus and sad at the same time... seriously, grow up! I'm getting tired of this self entitlement attitude that has become ever prevalent in modern society. Just stop it...

Bioware didn't have to extend the Pre-Order early access by an additional two days, and they're doing everything they can to make sure things go smooth.
I sure hope they do, less people that will be on the servers come launch day, also it weeds out the whinners, trolls & undesirables lol
"Ewoks have a difficult time separating fact from myth. This may be the great strength of their society." ―Voren Na'al

RetardoMontalban
12.13.2011 , 11:17 AM | #16
They're threatening to cancel pre order because deep in their heart of hearts they believe Bioware will see it, realize how wrong they are, and say "WE'RE SORRY. HERE'S IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO THE GAME."

tl;dr YOU'LL BE SORRY! YOU'LL BE SORRY WHEN I'M -DEAD-!

Dymensia
12.13.2011 , 11:17 AM | #17
It's all they have.

HouseMcCune
12.13.2011 , 11:17 AM | #18
I understand the frustration but they are just embarrassing themselves.

"I didn't get into the first wave of invites, which is two days earlier than they promised me when I ordered, but I am going to cancel and never play this game, which I want to play so bad I created a thread to say how much I hate it, oh wait... Where was I?"
Look, I ain't in this for your revolution, and I'm not in it for you, Princess. I expect to be well paid. *I'm* in it for the money.

C.E. 7.21.11: First Wave, D-day -7

Hoosenutz
12.13.2011 , 11:21 AM | #19
I think most of you are missing the possibility that most of the people whining are adults...at least I think they are, my kids are in SCHOOL where they should be.

Durras
12.13.2011 , 11:21 AM | #20
I say let them cancel it, means less people ahead of me in the early access queue and less population on servers....

So Cancel all you impatient children, let us Adults that can wait move ahead in the line!