Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Titles

Magnusheart
04.26.2012 , 02:26 AM | #11
There is Only ONLY 1 Jedi Consular, Jedi Knight, Smuggler, Trooper, Bounty Hunter, Sith Inquisitor, Sith Warrior, and Imp Agent in the Lore.

There is only one person who is the grand champion of the hunt, etc.

We play as them in our STORY MISSIONS. But if you RP as them you will be considered a Mary Sue.

There are millions of US. WE DO NOT EQUAL THE REAL 8. we play their story. But we are not "Them" in open active Roleplay(refer to mary sue).

There is only 1 leader of Havok, Emperorers Wrath, and Inquisitor on the Dark Council. We play "As them" in the class story missions. But if you're ACTUALLY Roleplaying them with other people than you should go play a RPG and not an MMO. Have fun on Skyrim.

SelinaH
04.26.2012 , 07:09 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by krystianswtor View Post
But you understand we cannot take everyones part in the story under consideration when we are speaking about lore? Jedis at the end of the story join the order. So your saying there is 91239081902839012839012838120398102983091283091823 90812093832435983405871094709137450185781095810975 380918745901850917509179053179057190537901 Jedis in the Jedi Order?
You're absolutely right. Therefore, to keep yourself in compliance with the all-important lore, it might be best to delete any and all of your current Jedi, as there were most likely already too many for the galaxy by January, and those players should have priority over your two weeks. We appreciate your dedication to maintaining immersion and your generous sacrifice for the good of the community.
I have full columni.
I don't recall the Jedi Council checking people's closets to see whether or not they were stylish enough to be Masters. Perhaps it was in the EU novel "Yoda Buys a Tuxedo" (doubtless a Barbara Hambly piece) - I didn't read that one.
"Homogeneity breeds weakness: theoretical blind spots, stale paradigms, an echo-chamber mentality, and cults of personality. A diverse dramatis personae is a powerful tonic against these ailments." -V.S. Ramachandran

DaWaffle
04.26.2012 , 09:46 AM | #13
"In your book" What on Earth does someone have to do to be a Master?

I mean, on my Knight, I...

Spoiler

Did Yarael Poof ever do that?

Darth_Solrac
04.26.2012 , 09:52 AM | #14
Fail thread has floored the flail fail .......
Nobody expects the Sith Inquisition!
Guild: Imperial Army.
Darth (Markos) Solrac: LV 50, Dark Sith Sorcerer.
Draykos Solrac: LV 29, Dark grey Jedi Guardian.

Pizza_boy
08.18.2013 , 02:26 PM | #15
/facepalm

We are talking lore wise. And since you dont exist in my story. WHAT "WE'?? are you referring to? LMAO
You contradict yourself too often

/facepalm
/rotflmao
seems like someone was disapointed with KOTOR 3's cancelation.. its an MMO get over it... if ur not happy with it go play a single player game
Laet, Operative Healer
Här, Scoundrel Healer
<The Cake is a Lie>
<The Remnant Order>
The Zyrik Legacy, 12 55's and going strong!

LegoUniverseBC
08.18.2013 , 02:31 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Pizza_boy View Post
seems like someone was disapointed with KOTOR 3's cancelation.. its an MMO get over it... if ur not happy with it go play a single player game
Nice necro.

ImmortalLowlife
08.20.2013 , 12:14 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by SelinaH View Post
You're absolutely right. Therefore, to keep yourself in compliance with the all-important lore, it might be best to delete any and all of your current Jedi, as there were most likely already too many for the galaxy by January, and those players should have priority over your two weeks. We appreciate your dedication to maintaining immersion and your generous sacrifice for the good of the community.

I don't recall the Jedi Council checking people's closets to see whether or not they were stylish enough to be Masters. Perhaps it was in the EU novel "Yoda Buys a Tuxedo" (doubtless a Barbara Hambly piece) - I didn't read that one.

Dies LMAO
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

Server: The Shadowlands/ Guild~The Elite Imperial Guard & Order of the Light~

saremun
08.23.2013 , 05:00 PM | #18
yeah its kinda stupid, i wish they didnt do it because i play a Sith warrior and untill now i dont really use the Darth title only lord and if i plan to use it then i would challenge every sith in our guild for it.

Jeduthun
08.24.2013 , 08:15 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by DeadlyScythe View Post
but deutch is right. In the lore we exsist as unindentified or as the SI who has a name already for his lore. you are just taking the point of "lore is going wrong" because there are more thne 1 of you. wel here is the news in my story. as a trooper. You do not exsist. as its my lore/story. and bioware confirmed this good with making class zones only for 1 sort of class. 2 JK can't join each other there class quest zone beside the starship. and if I the trooper join you in a class quest zone and you need to talk with some one there.
That's not exactly right. If you access the menu by hitting the Esc. button, hit Pref., and then Social, you will see an option to the upper right called something like "Allow same access to class story." So other Jedi/Sith, whatever, could share your story, though they could not partake of any dialogue that goes on.
"there is only justice when everyone is equally unsatisfied!" - pan_sObak

AlexDougherty
08.25.2013 , 08:51 AM | #20
I think the highest possible title/rank for a Jedi should be Jedi Knight. Being granted the title of Jedi Master is insulting and disrespectful towards the lore in my opinion. Especially since most of these so called "Masters" are Padawans in my book. Perhaps only Sages could be granted the title of Master. Another idea is unlocking the title Master after you have collected full rakata gear.

I will repeat it again. Being granted the title of Jedi Master is insulting and disrespectful towards the lore in my opinion.

The story/lore is the weakest aspect of this game. Not open for discussion Im afraid. PERIOD

You can lock&sticky
Hmm, how is being granted the title of Jedi Master insulting to the lore?

Lore-wise all Jedi are Jedi Knights (Jedi Counsellor is a game "class" and not reflective of any lore), and lore-wise the highest rank the Order can bestow is Jedi Master, even the Council members are still Jedi masters. Ok, the highest rank is Grandmaster of the Jedi Order, but that position is taken.

As for the masters being mere Padawans, are you aware that the story starts at the end of your training?, that you have nearly twenty years training prior to stepping foot on Tython? (assuming training starts from infanthood). Would you prefer a game that spends twenty levels of gameplay before you become a Jedi?, because I don't.
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.