Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WH Set Bonus Transer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
WH Set Bonus Transer

Sippix
04.25.2012 , 03:19 PM | #1
If I put PVP vendor WH Combat Tech upgrades (armoring, mod, enhancement) into Eliminator [Augmented] gear, will the set bonus follow the upgrades for the Combat Tech gear - or will the set bonus be for Eliminator gear?

No one ever has Combat Tech [Augmented] gear on the GTN, and there's no way I'm going to shell out mats and tips until someone crits.
Mayhem Legacy
Jugg_Karatê Guard_C'mon-seriously Sorc_Hawt-dawts Sage_Snüggle
Op_Mcstabbs Scoundrel_Hawt-shawt Mara_Bönerfärt Sent_Feelings
PT_T-wrexx Sniper_Lazorbeemz Merc_Trüst Sin_Kung-fü

artillerybait
04.25.2012 , 03:25 PM | #2
The set bonus is tied to the Armor mod, of whatever type it came from. So you will get the Combat Tech set bonus in the Eliminator gear.
I currently have Combat Medic mods in Combat Tech gear, because I like the color better, and I still get the Combat Medic set bonuses.

Sippix
04.25.2012 , 03:27 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by artillerybait View Post
The set bonus is tied to the Armor mod, of whatever type it came from. So you will get the Combat Tech set bonus in the Eliminator gear.
I currently have Combat Medic mods in Combat Tech gear, because I like the color better, and I still get the Combat Medic set bonuses.
Thanks! I just didn't want to dump the 1mil on the augmented Eliminator set, plus the cost of swapping upgrades and get stuck with the wrong set bonuses.
Mayhem Legacy

artillerybait
04.25.2012 , 03:46 PM | #4
Thats funny, because on my server, I can barely give augmented gear away. At current GTN rates, it would be <200k for all 5 pieces. I've quit making it or trying to sell it.

Sippix
04.25.2012 , 04:40 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by artillerybait View Post
Thats funny, because on my server, I can barely give augmented gear away. At current GTN rates, it would be <200k for all 5 pieces. I've quit making it or trying to sell it.
I play on a low populated server, so there's only 5-10 people on Fleet during AM hours and a max of 60 on during peak hours. As of writing this post, there is only 53 players on Fleet. Less players means less people actually making the gear, and less people making the gear means they can pretty much charge whatever they want for it.
Mayhem Legacy