Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Music] Constant music option / loop please

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
[Music] Constant music option / loop please
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

venomlash
05.19.2012 , 08:27 PM | #23
Agreed, signed, supported, mudkips.
Quote: Originally Posted by MichelleArcher View Post
Hey there, all! This thread has passed the dreaded 1,000 post limit, and is now in fire. Thanks for the fun, but we feel this discussion as run its course. We will not be restarting this thread.
Jarrant Gartin, Gunnery Commando, Spark of Hope, Begeren Colony

Pyrocan
05.25.2012 , 08:30 AM | #25
i hope this will be in 1.3, cuz easier to add.But first fix the current sound issues!!!

Jagganatha
05.25.2012 , 02:06 PM | #26
OMG THIS TIMES x1000

IT BOGGLES MY MIND HOW MANY KEY FEATURES ARE MISSSING FROM THIS GAME. I can't believe they had 300mill to work with...
Its a sad day when you hae to cancel a pre order based on something getting Fixed when it wasnt broken.

spectreclees
06.13.2012 , 07:20 AM | #27
Yes! I'm tired of listening to silence when I play. I was hoping I'd have some epic star wars music to listen to while questing. Oh well, guess I'll listen to my own music.

Jawstheshark
06.13.2012 , 08:43 AM | #28
Agreed. I too would love the OP suggestion for music going all the time.

crowleac
06.15.2012 , 03:38 AM | #29
I agree 100% Alderaan is such a tease. I can't tell you how many times I've enjoyed the music on the loading screen, only to be left in silence 5 minutes later. I really like the score on many worlds, but it feels like they almost never play when I need it. I've resorted to playing a mix-set of classic star wars in the background.

Boufsa
06.15.2012 , 03:57 AM | #30
I ended listening to a webradio in order to have a musical background when questing. During WZ, I often select high pulse dance tube to get in the quick rithm.

I think such a suggestion was already posted in a past Q&A to the developpers who answered positively to this might be already in the pipe, let's juste hope it will come out soon