Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kira

Obysxa
04.25.2012 , 01:17 AM | #1
Does anyone else have the problem with their legacy unlocks and Kira? I got Kira to 10000 affection points before 1.2 and now she is not unlocked in my Legacy. I got Doc to 10000 and he is fine i got all the unlocks, but it was done after the 1.2 update. is anyone else having this problem, and if you say submit a CS, already done and they said they can't do anything about it.
۞╬╬╬╬╬╫╫█╣████████████████████████████)
Unity's Website

Andronicos
04.25.2012 , 09:01 AM | #2
Isn't the legacy unlock tied to the conversation options and not the affection points? maybe you haven't meet the parameters for one of the conversations with her yet?
Darth Securos - Dark Lord of the Sith
Captain Galen Sunlighter - Just a simple man making his way on the galaxy
Agent Keldran Reus - "Corellian ale, shaken not stirred"

Koolthulu
04.25.2012 , 09:14 AM | #3
Kira's conversations are tied to the class story. Have you finished the story yet?

Keta
04.25.2012 , 09:26 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Koolthulu View Post
Kira's conversations are tied to the class story. Have you finished the story yet?
You can't finish a story when the quest is bugged out after Nar Shadaa (still). :P

Koolthulu
04.25.2012 , 10:17 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Keta View Post
You can't finish a story when the quest is bugged out after Nar Shadaa (still). :P
What's bugged?

Obysxa
04.25.2012 , 10:57 AM | #6
After I posted I seen that this is the case I'm at the Doomsday mission and i guess i have to finish that then. first.
۞╬╬╬╬╬╫╫█╣████████████████████████████)
Unity's Website

Keta
04.26.2012 , 12:50 PM | #7
What's bugged?
I was bugged at the speak to the Jedi Council step. It's actually been fixed now. Not certain just how it got fixed but it was. FWIW, I selected the darkside flirt response the first and last time I did the mission (4 tries with 2 avoiding the flirt repsonse). I gave up for the night and logged the knight back on the next day to make some crystals for other toons, on a whim I clicked the door again and it worked. I had rebooted, repaired etc the night before to no avail but it doesn't matter now as all worked out.