Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BW u HAVE to add X server ASAP or u will lose subs soon!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
BW u HAVE to add X server ASAP or u will lose subs soon!!

KrackenOne
04.24.2012 , 04:16 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by hamatula View Post
.... Too many servers in general...
bingo!!
I see I have "fans"
Pubs: Prophecy of the Five: Kråcken, Forester, Korvela, Spaceba'r, Disconnected Fatman: Åcë, Ziggystårdust Port Nowhere: Dumptruck
IMPs: Fatman: Ååå Prophecy of the Five: Tyrená, Bela'Vistal

Salvager
04.24.2012 , 04:20 PM | #12
Stilly, your post made me pee my pants.... Literally. I am gonna need you to buy me new pants.

And to stay on topic... Pick a new server and PVP there.
SWTOR CE VIP

Gigabolt
04.24.2012 , 04:22 PM | #13
if this problem isnt fixed the game is going to take a massive hit in subs. ppl on dead servers will either quit or re roll to a populated server. now that populated server will have increasingly higher qeues for everything. thus everyone is getting pissed.
seriously bioware for some reason your long term strategy thinks you can long out or procrastinate on server merges/transfers. it will cost you dearly if you do not remedy this very soon indeed.

Scoobings
04.24.2012 , 04:26 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Salvager View Post
Stilly, your post made me pee my pants.... Literally. I am gonna need you to buy me new pants.

You understand that most people won't be willing to do that right? Especially with legacy working the way it does (not cross server) people are going to be even less inclined to roll on a new server for this MMO. If the devs hold that policy, it'll do more harm than good to the game.
- Kaeljen, 50 Powertech - Mal'Shek, 50 Juggernaut
- Adien, 50 Assassin - Jest, 50 Sniper
- Kijaar, 15 Sentinel

Tonhl
04.24.2012 , 04:26 PM | #15
Add x queues NOW, no... YESTERDAY.. is needed like the desert needs the rain.....

Stilly
04.24.2012 , 04:30 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Tonhl View Post
Add x queues NOW, no... YESTERDAY.. is needed like the desert needs the rain.....
Actually heavy rains in a desert eco system would be disastrous to said eco system. A better analogy would be:

"Add x queues NOW, no...YESTERDAY..is needed like the tropical rainforests need the rain....."
Old signature deemed inappropriate due to too much truth. This better BW?

Tonhl
04.24.2012 , 04:54 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Salvager View Post

not everyone is nolifer like you that can spend the next 3 months playng 24x7 to lvl up chars + craftskill, gear up and rank up.
Check if the brain is on before adding those replies..

Pizzel
04.24.2012 , 06:55 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by astrocanis View Post
And if they put it in, I'm likely to leave. PvP in this game gets progressively worse. Try rolling the other faction. Imps are way overpopulated.
Shoo troll. Ur comment does not contribute to the problems at all. Look at these other people who agree. I would love to hear 1 GOOD argument against X server that Is logical. There isn't one. Maybe if ur on the Farman things are good but almost every oter server is hurting in some way.

Either u have no pvp or the faction imbalance and gearing is too lopsided.

Who really gives a hoot about community when u never get pvp. If u are going to leave if this happens goodbye!! I'll take my instant pops all day over some silly sense of community.

We don't need all server cross but just battlegroups of 5 or so.

And No I will not reroll and start all over because of biowares failures. I have 3 50s and other Alts. My server isn't dead by any means and has a solid core of pvpers on both sides but it is getting old.

I feel for the guys who say they can only pvp in primetime. Those are the people who will just quit. That is not good and BW needs to actually put in mmo features!!

Pizzel
04.25.2012 , 02:31 PM | #19
Wow! Another 3 hours from 10am to 1pm only playing my republic guildmates. Absolutely stupid. The Imps outnumber us at all times of the day, but since we are beating them more they are scared to Queue. So now since there is NO cross server we just beat each other up. So silly.

This is getting so old and disappointing. Not only playing the same faction but the same Imps over and over and over.

I have been down a similar fail road in MMO's with Rift. Such high hopes but stubborn or incompetent devs won't fix what is needed in a quick enough timeframe to save their game.

Just checked my sub. Have 54 days thanks to the free 30. So yea Bioware you have that long to add X server and fix some other issues or I'm done.

FoxNemhauser
04.25.2012 , 02:36 PM | #20
what's an "X" server ?