Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BW u HAVE to add X server ASAP or u will lose subs soon!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
BW u HAVE to add X server ASAP or u will lose subs soon!!

Pizzel
04.24.2012 , 03:27 PM | #1
So I'm getting so bored of playing the same people from our server day in and out. Everyday it's getting more excruciating to pvp. So sick of the same faces and slow Queue times. My server is standard pop most of day and sometimes we go 25 mins without a game.

My point is if X server pvp is not in after my free month is up I am gone. That simple. 1.2 did not do enough to keep me constantly subbed. I won't quit for good would come back but this lack of diversity is killing the game for me.

Many people on my server are feeling the same way. The ridiculous war hero grind wouldn't be so bad if we knew we would b playing more warzones at all times of the day.

It is inexcusable that this enormous budget game did not release with X server but games like Rift with much smaller budgets have it from day 1.

Bioware u are on the clock...

Scoobings
04.24.2012 , 03:57 PM | #2
You know, I was calling this from day one back when all the people who have probably quit now said they didn't want cross server ques because they wanted a tight-knit pvp community (which of course is stupid, because no one knows who you are you just think they do) and back then someone on BW had made a post alluding to the fact that they didn't want to do X server ques yet because so many were against it and there was no need. Still, they alluded to the fact that they had the technology ready to deploy should it become neccessary.

Not surprisingly, that probably wasn't true. I hope they can scrap something together fast because it's pretty Fing neccessary right now unless you like fighting the same 3 groups of people.
- Kaeljen, 50 Powertech - Mal'Shek, 50 Juggernaut
- Adien, 50 Assassin - Jest, 50 Sniper
- Kijaar, 15 Sentinel

Pizzel
04.24.2012 , 03:58 PM | #3
Also a major issue here is playing my same faction and guild too much. On my server Pubs aRe outnumbered but we win more now so either the Imps stop queuing or they are playing each other too. 3out of 4 wzs play the same faction. The only one that doesn't is called Civil war !? Does that make any sense?? Lol

Stradoo
04.24.2012 , 04:02 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Pizzel View Post
So I'm getting so bored of playing the same people from our server day in and out. Everyday it's getting more excruciating to pvp. So sick of the same faces and slow Queue times. My server is standard pop most of day and sometimes we go 25 mins without a game.

My point is if X server pvp is not in after my free month is up I am gone. That simple. 1.2 did not do enough to keep me constantly subbed. I won't quit for good would come back but this lack of diversity is killing the game for me.

Many people on my server are feeling the same way. The ridiculous war hero grind wouldn't be so bad if we knew we would b playing more warzones at all times of the day.

It is inexcusable that this enormous budget game did not release with X server but games like Rift with much smaller budgets have it from day 1.

Kid, quit regurgitating all the things your friends tell you. Nobody cares if you stay or go - now be still.

astrocanis
04.24.2012 , 04:08 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Pizzel View Post

And if they put it in, I'm likely to leave. PvP in this game gets progressively worse. Try rolling the other faction. Imps are way overpopulated.

kickinhead
04.24.2012 , 04:10 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Stradoo View Post
Kid, quit regurgitating all the things your friends tell you. Nobody cares if you stay or go - now be still.
I care actually.... ^^'

Because what he says is true on many servers andI think we can't actually open enough Threads and write enough whiney posts to let BW know how severe the Problem actully is.

We've lost about 50% of the like 30 ppl that really actively played WZ's on our side in the last month. We now can only play PvP during a few hours of the day if we want to have full teams and we almost never play against our own faction, because there is almost at no time more than 1 WZ open for us reps. The Imps have it slightly better with maybe 2-3 times the players that PvP frequently, but it's getting worse for them as well.

A few ppl started playing on another server, but most of them left completely, going back to WoW or w8 fpr GW2.

This game has so much potential, especially in PvP, but if we don't get transfers, mergers or globl PvP very very soon, nothing will be able to safe this game from certain doom.

If we don't get anything in max. one month, I predict that we won't be able to do PvP on our server AT ALL anymore and the imps will have to play with and against themselves...
Powerbottom - Blotus the Hutt- Sage VR 82+
Powertop - Blotus the Hutt- Shadow VR 65+

Hamatula
04.24.2012 , 04:11 PM | #7
subs dropping, too many servers in general...

imo consolidate the subs you have, xrealm ques or free tfers.

Unfortunatly my server is dying... game is dying.

bw better pull something off... maybe they made their money and are moving on.

Hamatula
04.24.2012 , 04:12 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Stradoo View Post
lmao I love kids calling other people kids...

I care

Stilly
04.24.2012 , 04:14 PM | #9
...Meanwhile in the biaware development studios...

Developer 1: .....that is when i said, "listen here GAYbe.."

(Developer 2 interrupts)

Developer 2: HE...HE.....HE POSTED!

Developer 1: That isn't possible, if he posted the alarms would...

(Alarms Sound)

Developer 1: HOLY ****!

Developer 2: What do we do 1?! I don't know what to do!!!

(developer two kneels to pray)

Developer 1: WHAT DID HE ASK FOR FOR **** SAKE!!!

Developer 2: He said...he...oh god I can't read this it is too bright!!

Developer 1: 2!!!! FOCUS! You can do this! Now, read what he wants.

Developer 2: Okay, okay, he...he says he wants X Server ques. Oh my dear god 1, he says if he doesn't get them he may.....quit.

Developer 1: (frightened) But, if he leaves.....why.....the game would....die....oh my god 2....we.....we would die too...

Developer 2: I love you 1. If this is the end I want you to know that.

(developer 1 wipes his brow, pushes w button on his keyboard)

Developer 1: X Server ques active. May god help us.
Old signature deemed inappropriate due to too much truth. This better BW?

AzKnc
04.24.2012 , 04:14 PM | #10
X server was needed AT RELEASE.

New games are coming out in a few days, bw time for adding features that should have been there 4 months ago is UP. They failed and loads of people will never come back. Hell my account expired on the 15th, and i'm not even going to log in during the 30 free days, that's how bad it is.
AzK - Jaded - The Red Eclipse
We're not in the 90's anymore.
Pro Dungeon tool. Pro Cross server. Pro Dual AC. Pro Dual spec.