Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Plan to fix Resolve?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Plan to fix Resolve?

doromleynek
04.23.2012 , 09:18 PM | #1
ever since 1.2 hit Resolve does nothing. Im getting really tired of PvP when I am stunned/dazed for 20+ seconds in a row and cant do anything about it

does bioware not realize that resolve is broken or have they got plans because i have not seen them address this

DweezillKagemand
04.23.2012 , 09:19 PM | #2
Replace it with DR.
???
Profit.
Dweezill
Top Hatin' Player

Ojaix
04.23.2012 , 09:28 PM | #3
How dare you say resolve isn't working correctly? You must not understand how it works! Video or it didn't happen!

Sorry I just had to because that is the responses you are going to see.
Squadron 11.11.11

pangwl
04.23.2012 , 09:34 PM | #4
Arradan | Jedi Sentinel | Republic Centurion

kweassa
04.23.2012 , 10:32 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by doromleynek View Post
ever since 1.2 hit Resolve does nothing. Im getting really tired of PvP when I am stunned/dazed for 20+ seconds in a row and cant do anything about it

does bioware not realize that resolve is broken or have they got plans because i have not seen them address this
Resolve is only broken to people with broken brains.

To the rest of us, its all fine, thank you.
"To everything, there is a first step. The first steps in becoming better at PvP, is to acknowledge the fact that you totally suck. There's no shame in this -- even the greatest of players have been there, done that.
Stop complaining. Ask more questions. People are happy to help."

Derian
04.23.2012 , 10:40 PM | #6
Resolve is one of the only things in this game that is actually bug free. If it fails so often, then post a video.
Synion
Shards of Alderaan/Republic Justice

Jedi Sentinel-Watchman
Jedi Conqueror

aarka
04.23.2012 , 10:53 PM | #7
Instead of complaining about resolve, you could accept it as a mechanic of the game that all players use. Take some time to understand how it works. And realize that if you think its bugged, you dont understand it. If you think it sucks, well thats just your opinion. Try learning the games rule set instead of pushing to get it changed to match your personal preference.

rotatorkuf
04.23.2012 , 10:53 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by pangwl View Post
lol @ all the 1.4 k crits, like nothing

*********** sents/maras

mrdert
04.23.2012 , 10:57 PM | #9
I don't think most of you get the point about resolve complaints. I get the huttball, i know im going to be stunned. i pop my defense buff. with a 3 second stun and 4 poeple whacking away, you're lucky if you make it past that. if you do then resolve works fine, but more often than not, there is no making it thru the first barrage, so you pop your breaker only to be stunned again and finished off.
I don't personally believe the resolve system is broken; I think it sucks.

while we're on the subject what's up with poeple without full resolve just shaking off my electrocute, or low slash? not I stun them and they pop their breaker, more like i stun them and they keep on a walking past like nothing happened.

aarka
04.23.2012 , 11:05 PM | #10
Some classes have skills that make them immune to cc or movement imparing effects for short periods of time.