Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Damage out of control in pvp

Dustychild
04.23.2012 , 06:56 PM | #1
pvp is ruined as long as you guys allow for this way over kill dps. I am sitting in full bm gear and still get 2 hitted bye melee and stelth dps.

Stelth needs to suffer cool down equal to the 2 min defense shield.

All stuns need nerfed or removed completely. You have classes out that that just chain stun players to death with no defense against them. Use of release does nothing but set up there 2nd and 3rd stun.

a 30 sec immunity to stuns needs added to all form of release. See how they do when they have to fight.

This is a sad state that pvp is in. Nerf this overwhelming dps and chain stunning. You have given the pvp game to them. They have their I win buttons with stelth and stuns and this overwhelming dps.

There is no more skill. Its who ever can stun the most and unload the most burst dps wins.

Fix it just add cool downs of 2 mins to all stuns and stelth once dropped cant be reused for 2 min. 30 sec immunity to stun once you have used your release or other power to remove the stuns. 1 stun per class end of story on a 2 min cool down.

Or put the knock back into the game that as the same for pve. If an attack has knock back in the pve world it should have it in the pvp world. The only reason some of these overwhelming classes are winning. Is because they dont suffer the loss of ability that other classes do. They have their full power while other suffer from not having theirs.

QuinlanSaathis
04.23.2012 , 07:07 PM | #2
First, it is Stealth. sorry but that bugged me.

Your suggestion of a stun immunity added to release, that I like, the rest is rubbish and takes a very narrow view.
This game is not all PvP, your proposed changes will break those classes for PvE.

Scoober
04.23.2012 , 07:53 PM | #3
While I agree that the constant stun lock needs to be worked on the rest of your idea's fall far short. You can not put restrictions like that on the classes without making them absolutely useless in PVE. There is a fine line between balance for PVP and balance for PVE. They can however work on a better resolve bar since the current one does not work like they had intended for it to. There should just be a timer once you have been stunned before another can be applied at all by anyone. But they also need to look at what they consider a stun. Seems like there are things that will lock you down that do not impact the resolve meter.

Squadron 11-11-11