Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

OMG! The nerd rage is just too funny.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
OMG! The nerd rage is just too funny.

binro_rob
12.13.2011 , 11:03 AM | #1
People complaining that others will hit level cap before them, speculating about server load with out the foggiest on what the developers are using for thresholds in this limited roll out.

It has to be one of the funniest, self-centered whine fest ever. Quite funny and sad all at the same time.

Baglander
12.13.2011 , 11:05 AM | #2
Dont worry all will be forgiven once they get in and are playing the game! Makes me hope some of them get in a good deal of time before me so that i dont have to lvl with them!!

Skwark
12.13.2011 , 11:05 AM | #3
I don't find it funny, have you ever tried comedy shows?

clatters
12.13.2011 , 11:06 AM | #4
The nerd rage is a laugh, funny how emo some people are. Just sit back, refresh the forums and enjoy some popcorn.
. In OPOD we trust...

Necronsis
12.13.2011 , 11:07 AM | #5
It kinds of annoying, I'm like actually trying to find some information but all I keep finding is people complaining.

Electricdawn
12.13.2011 , 11:07 AM | #6
I agree, OP. The forums are so full of self-entitled whiners that it is not even funny anymore. Humanity showed its true face again in the forums today.

-E

MafetKhan
12.13.2011 , 11:08 AM | #7
It is sad, not funny.

ChuckThePug
12.13.2011 , 11:08 AM | #8
If only these kids were this passionate about their education and health.

weezdajuice
12.13.2011 , 11:08 AM | #9
omg this totally deserved its own thread!
Ooh a new private message! False alarm. Just another infraction. Clicking is bad and you should feel bad.

Rubiconn
12.13.2011 , 11:10 AM | #10
is not even funny, people acting their shoe size instead of their age, but it was to be expected.
"Ewoks have a difficult time separating fact from myth. This may be the great strength of their society." ―Voren Na'al