Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Augments

DeltaEkotte
04.23.2012 , 06:44 AM | #1
3 questions,
1. Can people now craft augments?
2. If so, are people only crafting high lv augs becuase that is all that I see on the trade network now?
3. Can you still get low lv augments from slicing missions?
Imperial General Ekotte, Captin of the Mandalorian Fist; E-Chimaera

Rhaphael
04.23.2012 , 06:50 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by DeltaEkotte View Post
3 questions,
2. If so, are people only crafting high lv augs becuase that is all that I see on the trade network now?
1. Yes (see patch notes)
2. Yes (I guess most people are lvl 50 on your server)
3. Yes (of course, just run the lower level missions)

DeltaEkotte
04.23.2012 , 06:52 AM | #3
Thanks for the quick answer.
On a different note, can you still sell companion gifts? Because before 1.2 there were 7+ pages of companion gifts on my servers network, now there are none.

Rhaphael
04.23.2012 , 08:11 AM | #4
Yes you can still sell them.

However the GTN search/filter is bugged after 1.2. They are still there, several pages I'm sure just invisible, you can make them come up by selecting an additional filter besides category, for example "Rarity" or search for a specific name.

Relics, Earrings, Implants, Space Parts and Mounts all suffer from the same bug.

DeltaEkotte
04.23.2012 , 08:56 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhaphael View Post

However the GTN search/filter is bugged after 1.2. They are still there, several pages I'm sure just invisible, you can make them come up by selecting an additional filter besides category, for example "Rarity" or search for a specific name.

Relics, Earrings, Implants, Space Parts and Mounts all suffer from the same bug.
Thanks, I was really worried about that.

GnatB
04.23.2012 , 10:42 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DeltaEkotte View Post
3 questions,
1. Yes.
2. The rarity of mats, and the value of lvl 49 augments likely means it will be some time (if ever) before higher level crafters start trying to craft lower level augments. And the rarity of schematics most likely means "up and coming" slicers won't even find any low level schematics as they raise their skill. IMO they *really* need to increase the augment schematic drop rate for the lower levels (and probably decrease it (but not crit chance for purple mats) for the higher levels.
3. No. You can get schematics and parts, but not the augments themselves.

funkiestj
04.23.2012 , 10:42 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhaphael View Post

I really hope BioWare has prioritized this fix HIGH PRIORITY. The Galactic Trade Network is pretty weak without bugs like this. With this bug it currently rates a "terrible". The quality of the GTN is central to the crafting game...

Mr. Hat says "BW support is the best"!
I am a bad player, so what?

JahbeVox
04.23.2012 , 10:47 AM | #8
Can augment schematics be found on any splice missions?

GnatB
04.23.2012 , 11:23 AM | #9
I've only ever gotten them from parts missions.

ArcherK
04.23.2012 , 11:28 AM | #10
I've gotten two aug shematics via lockbox missions.