Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Marrying Nadia

Missath
04.22.2012 , 06:07 PM | #1
First, Im not sure if this is the right location for this thread. If it isnt, I apologize, and please feel free to move it.
On with the issue:

I got to the part of the story where Nadia talks to me about her feelings aand all and Igot the option to ask her to marry me, another one which I dont remember, and a third that said something on the lines of "feelings are to be enjoyed, not explained". Anyway, I like to see all options and then Esc and choose the one I like the most. However, when I did that with the last one (the enjoy feelings and not explain them) the cutscene ended instead of being reseted, so now I cant marry her. Is there a way to get a second chance at that conversation or am I screwed?

Fomby
04.22.2012 , 07:44 PM | #2
Open a ticket in-game explaining this and I think they will help you out.

DeutschGamer
04.22.2012 , 08:44 PM | #3
So you chose the one you like the most, and now you aren't satisfied with it? Seems like if you wanted to marry her, pick the obvious choice.
Its all the force's fault.

Corso is my sidekick..or more specifically that little monkey you dress up in a tux and sit in a corner to look interesting but in reality doesn't really do anything.

Jda_Gorath
04.22.2012 , 09:00 PM | #4
Wait.... she's marrying YOU???

That cheating little hussie!
|Fliry Vorru|
Jedi Shadow

SlickAWG
05.01.2012 , 09:15 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Missath View Post
First, Im not sure if this is the right location for this thread. If it isnt, I apologize, and please feel free to move it.
On with the issue:

I got to the part of the story where Nadia talks to me about her feelings aand all and Igot the option to ask her to marry me, another one which I dont remember, and a third that said something on the lines of "feelings are to be enjoyed, not explained". Anyway, I like to see all options and then Esc and choose the one I like the most. However, when I did that with the last one (the enjoy feelings and not explain them) the cutscene ended instead of being reseted, so now I cant marry her. Is there a way to get a second chance at that conversation or am I screwed?
I've run into this same thing, didn't realize it was the end of the companion affection series, so I didn't choose it right away. Now I'm at max affection with Nadia and it seems there's nowhere to go with it.
Thank you, Bioware, for changing the name. Now that I'm not a "wizard", can we make my lightsaber less of a "wand"?

Swingkittie
05.01.2012 , 11:49 PM | #6
I did the same thing except I am a female counselor who rejected Lt. Ilresso. I guess it wasn't so bad because he drove me nuts and I planned on dumping him anyway.
Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

Darlgon
05.02.2012 , 07:11 AM | #7
Remember back on Tython when you had to turn in the two initiates for being in love with each other?

Consider this payback, or you following your own advice or whatever by not marrying her.

logan_starkiller
10.25.2012 , 06:10 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Missath View Post
I did the same exact thing 30 minutes ago, not realizing that the "poems" choice would end the conversation and effectively all hopes for romance. Does anyone know if Customer Support can reset this conversation so I can choose the marriage option?

Machalle
10.31.2012 , 10:59 AM | #9
Exact same thing happened to me months ago. I contacted Customer Support and they said that once a quest is completed they can not reset it. So Nadia and I are in a very uncomfortable spot because someone sends her a wedding gift when they hear about it.
<Insert Clever Signature Here>

Ziegegeist
11.01.2012 , 01:31 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Machalle View Post
Exact same thing happened to me months ago. I contacted Customer Support and they said that once a quest is completed they can not reset it. So Nadia and I are in a very uncomfortable spot because someone sends her a wedding gift when they hear about it.
Don't feel bad. I got a couple of gifts resulting from the last few conversations with her. Hard to remember which was from when because I did like FIVE meetings with her as her affections builds so fast, but they were both like rank 1 or 2 companion gifts; one Courting and the other Luxury. Why would this matter if you already got her so high? Alt bait!