Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Your favorite agent line of dialogue?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Imperial Agent
Your favorite agent line of dialogue?

CNS_Sarajevo
08.30.2012 , 02:05 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Altheran View Post
My favorite ? Taris, when you threat the Morgukai to use some random products on them.
Oh, that was an awesome moment!

Lozzeramus
09.01.2012 , 07:14 AM | #22
Anything with Lokin in it.
Like the times he says some things that have no relevance until his jammer starts working.
"Really, I thought you liked being obnoxious..."
"Trust no one! Not even me! Why not me? I Spy on people for money, you can't trust people like that!"
-Former Cipher Agent Darson Forthright to his adopted son, Darlex Forthright, on the subject of espionage.

thatghost
09.01.2012 , 10:00 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
"Kaliyo hasn't said much about you. Everything going alright?"

"After some early missteps, we're learning to tolerate one another - we no longer invite her to dejarik games, she no longer spits in our tea. Give us a few months; we've negotiated with worse."
That's the one thank you, glad I'm not drinking tea at present or I'd be cleaning yet another keyboard.

CloudCastle
09.03.2012 , 03:42 PM | #24
Quote:
"After some early missteps, we're learning to tolerate one another - we no longer invite her to dejarik games, she no longer spits in our tea. Give us a few months; we've negotiated with worse."
I don't think you get this line at all if you are a female agent. I saw it for the first time while watching a you tube video. Made me laugh.

By far my favorite agent line though is also a Vector line and it's the very first flirt you get with him. Going by memory it's the one that goes something like:

Vector: We hope our appearance doesn't disturb you.

Agent: Actually, you clean up quite well. (<-------Typical female agent flirt which makes little to no sense.)

Vector: You are too kind. We'd offer to rub forearms but we doubt it would translate.

I wanted so badly to ask him more about that one (and the next one you get about the bug milk) but I couldn't.

Lozzeramus
09.03.2012 , 05:17 PM | #25
Another good one is the ones with Hunter, when he taunts me. I tend to play along and make clever remarks...
"Trust no one! Not even me! Why not me? I Spy on people for money, you can't trust people like that!"
-Former Cipher Agent Darson Forthright to his adopted son, Darlex Forthright, on the subject of espionage.

Laethius
09.27.2012 , 03:45 AM | #26
I play a female Imperial Agent and while talking to Kaliyo I ran noticed an interesting exchange while talking to her on my ship. Went something like this:

Agent: "I can't help it that men just fall down at my feet."

Kaliyo: "Yeah, they do that to me too. Except I usually have to push them there. It all works out in the end anyway."

LOL

GhostDrone
09.27.2012 , 07:47 AM | #27
I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly.

It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid.

z-monty
09.28.2012 , 01:10 PM | #28
Kaliyo: "But you still play Keeper's pet, shoot all the right people when you could work for--whoever"

Agent: "I get to lie, cheat and murder, legally and for profit"

Quote: Originally Posted by Sutii View Post
No, I'm not a big fan of the Queen or Royal Family, but yes, I do love tea.
Well played CS... well played

Laethius
09.28.2012 , 07:34 PM | #29
I just ran across another great one while on Nar Shaddaa's bonus mission. When you turn in the bonus mission and have destroyed the Republic's transport....

Zarashe: Who gave you authorization to strike at the Republic transports?

Me: Watch your mouth, or you'll be shopping for a cybernetic jaw replacement. ))

Eutoxis
09.30.2012 , 10:11 AM | #30
Best line, the one that sold me on the game, was a generic Imp line on Hutta:

"You work with me, or I shoot you in the face."