Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Your favorite agent line of dialogue?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Imperial Agent
Your favorite agent line of dialogue?

Mirdthestrill
04.19.2012 , 09:52 AM | #1
The agent has so many great lines, thought I'd compile them here. Out of all the great wisdom and witticism of the agent, what's your favorite?
I <3 alts!

Criss_Cross
04.19.2012 , 10:51 AM | #2
"We are not savages; we are Imperial. When we take lives we do so for cause... is that understood?"

"Yes, sir!"

From the end of the Boarding Party flashpoint. It was just so awesome the way female agent's voice actress said it (anything really said by her is quite awesome)... It was just so suave, so calm, and the amazing british accent just made it sound so damn Imperial... Hearing the marine's hurriedly obedient "Yes, sir!" just sealed the deal. She just totally reminded me of a younger and hotter Moff Tarkin at that moment was all, probably.

wishihadaname
04.19.2012 , 12:01 PM | #3
"We have all done terrible things, it does not mean we need to die for them." My answer for why I spared someone who by all accounts deserved no mercy (in my view, it was my redemption for what I had to do on Taris).

Primal
04.19.2012 , 12:25 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by wishihadaname View Post
"We have all done terrible things, it does not mean we need to die for them." My answer for why I spared someone who by all accounts deserved no mercy (in my view, it was my redemption for what I had to do on Taris).
But... but....

Spoiler

The quote you mentioned sticks in my head too... is a great line.

MWidowmaker
04.19.2012 , 07:21 PM | #5
me and my people, we will be watching.

Steelyeye
04.19.2012 , 07:38 PM | #6
*points to sig*
"The first thing an agent develops is an immunity to guilt" Rassad, Imperial Intelligence - (Ebon Hawk)

Crezelle
04.19.2012 , 08:28 PM | #7
"i can't help that men fall to my feet"
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Katrasle
04.19.2012 , 08:32 PM | #8
Little more than one line but... Keeper (Minister of Intelligence) talking to you as a newbie agent about why you joined imperial Intelligence.

"So, why did you join imperial intelligence?" I have my reasons
"I had my reasons too, it took me years to reconcile them with reality, don't let the same thing happen to you. We are sanitation workers, we clean up after the military and the Sith and do the jobs that no one else will. This isn't glamorous work, but without us the Empire falls."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJNhnOc9voM

SgtSlacker
04.19.2012 , 08:33 PM | #9
My favorite one is from one of the quests on Nar Shaddaa when you have to take out some assassins.
" I love assassinating assassins, they always look so surprised."

Praedatoris
04.20.2012 , 12:30 AM | #10
My favorite line is actually Kaliyo's oft-repeated "Not so tough now, dirtbag." Don't know why, it always strikes me as funny, and of course it is a good thing, because it means she just downed and opponent.