Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Double-bladed Lightsaber

Chirunoful
12.17.2011 , 09:33 AM | #1
When it came to picking an advanced class, I picked Sith Assassin.
Now, I have a ton of skills that are all "Requires: Double-bladed Lightsaber" and precisely one Double-bladed Lightsaber short of being able to use them, which saddens me.

Can't even gaffer tape a pair of single-bladed ones together, either

Is there some magical Double-bladed Lightsaber dispenser, somewhere?

Dasffion
12.17.2011 , 09:34 AM | #2
When you pick an AC you get a bag with all the specialized stuff for that AC, your doublebladed sabre is in there

GrandAdmrlThrawn
12.17.2011 , 09:35 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
When you pick an AC you get a bag with all the specialized stuff for that AC, your doublebladed sabre is in there
Wouldn't that suck if the OP sold it or destroyed it?
Master Jedi
"Q: Which side of an Ewok has the most fur? A: The outside!" - Jacen Solo

Chirunoful
12.17.2011 , 09:39 AM | #4
I'm not sure I got one of them, but now you mention it I remember getting one for my Sorcerer.
I'll log in and have a peek *waits in line*

GrandAdmrlThrawn
12.17.2011 , 09:43 AM | #5
I know that when I first got my bag with my equipment in it I didn't realize I had it and what it was for until about 30 mins later. Then I was like "Oh yea! I have this bag with my important class equipment in it. I should open that!"
Master Jedi

Chirunoful
12.17.2011 , 09:48 AM | #6
It was the same with my Sorc, but I was religiously checking my pack just in case I somehow overlooked a sparkly new laser sword.
So, either I was an idiot (not impossible after being awake 30 hours), or I didn't get one (maybe a result of deferring a choice from the skill tree until I knew what it all meant).

Dasffion
12.17.2011 , 09:51 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Chirunoful View Post
It was the same with my Sorc, but I was religiously checking my pack just in case I somehow overlooked a sparkly new laser sword.
So, either I was an idiot (not impossible after being awake 30 hours), or I didn't get one (maybe a result of deferring a choice from the skill tree until I knew what it all meant).
You get it as soon as you choose the AC. You wouldn't see the sword though until you opened the bag.

GrandAdmrlThrawn
12.17.2011 , 09:51 AM | #8
Every time I would check my inventory I would mistake the pack that had my class items in it for that worthless pack you can sell to the vendors so I kept overlooking it.
Master Jedi

Chirunoful
12.17.2011 , 10:18 AM | #9
Confirmed it!
I'm an idiot

Thanks for the answers

GrandAdmrlThrawn
12.17.2011 , 10:20 AM | #10
Confirmed it!
I'm an idiot

Thanks for the answers
Not an idiot. Just absent minded And you're welcome.
Master Jedi