Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dread Masters Look Ridiculous

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Dread Masters Look Ridiculous

Forgon
06.16.2012 , 06:34 AM | #121
My only issue is I feel the pvp robes need to be reskinned now (keep the red theme in the outfits, just make it work with the helms).

They look nice imo. They actually look twisted and different and they actually stand out (like Malgus) as not just another NPC in copy-paste robes from in-game (specfically PVP gear). Now I can actually appreciate them for who they are. My only issue is I feel the robes (the color scheme is fine) but the robes don't match well. If in the next update they "changed" their robes too, I would be happy. Actually make you antagonistic and "special" NPCs different Bioware! Malgus and Satele are iconic to this game because they stand out, do the same to the Dreadmasters.
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

Blackholeskipper
03.23.2013 , 05:54 PM | #122
So...what do they look like now? Have they been changed back to their original look? I'm going to lvl a character soon and I'm kinda curious.

nareea
04.20.2013 , 02:10 PM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackholeskipper View Post
So...what do they look like now? Have they been changed back to their original look? I'm going to lvl a character soon and I'm kinda curious.

Nah, their the same as everyone is complaining about, gold mask and all that. I think they look fantastic, much better then the cookie cutter look everyone has now.

BenduKundalini
10.23.2014 , 03:54 AM | #124
Ok, I actually HAD to google "DREAD MASTERS LOOK RIDICULOUS". They DO look like teletubbies!

Every time I slay a Geobeast, a Vorantikus, a Subteroth, I'm in AWE for the amazing art. When I saw the actual monster called Terror from Beyond I couldn't believe how awesome he looked - not to mention its incredible surroundings.

But THESE??

I'd sooner called them the Inbred Masters... they look like total clowns.

BW, you tried too hard and ruined it. You could have taken the safe route and make them look like Nāzgul from Lord of the Rings or Dementors from Harry Potter... even The Joker is scary even though he is a clown.

Teletubbies!!!