Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

4 buffs in one (legacy)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
4 buffs in one (legacy)

atreyuz's Avatar


atreyuz
04.13.2012 , 06:36 PM | #1
Allowed inside Warzones?
ZD ☺ Marauder ☺ r7x ☺

Legions of Lettow

Kyzr's Avatar


Kyzr
04.13.2012 , 06:39 PM | #2
Yeah. Finish Ch.2 on all 4 archtypes and you'll have all 4 buffs on whatever character you play.
Relax - Ajunta Pall

Quote: Originally Posted by Trizell View Post
Shutup Relax blows.

atreyuz's Avatar


atreyuz
04.13.2012 , 06:40 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyzr View Post
Yeah. Finish Ch.2 on all 4 archtypes and you'll have all 4 buffs on whatever character you play.
It's a damn, bad joke that this is allowed in Warzones.
ZD ☺ Marauder ☺ r7x ☺

Legions of Lettow

atreyuz's Avatar


atreyuz
04.13.2012 , 07:47 PM | #4
Up. I need to know pvpers what think about this.
ZD ☺ Marauder ☺ r7x ☺

Legions of Lettow

Dee-Jay's Avatar


Dee-Jay
04.13.2012 , 07:49 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by atreyuz View Post
It's a damn, bad joke that this is allowed in Warzones.
Why would this be a big deal in any case?

Never heard of anyone being brought to a warzone solely because of their buff.

me_unknown's Avatar


me_unknown
04.13.2012 , 07:52 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by atreyuz View Post
Up. I need to know pvpers what think about this.
i like it as my class buff is totally useless. nice to get some of the usefull ones even if my teammates are not buffing again during the match (which mostly is the case sadly).

atreyuz's Avatar


atreyuz
04.13.2012 , 08:26 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Dee-Jay View Post
Why would this be a big deal in any case?

Never heard of anyone being brought to a warzone solely because of their buff.
because when you die in a WZ you RARELY get another full rebuff in most WZs.
And this basically grants the player with 3 alts a full rebuff every damn time he dies.
It shouldnt be allowed in Warzones in my opinion. If you want other classes buffs you should ask your teammates to do it.

running around with a perma :
5%more dmg
5%hp
10% dmg reduction from internal/elemental - 5% more stats
5%crit
it's an huge advantage. Since as I have already said you RARELY get a full rebuff from random teammates.


all the legacy features are pve only..why did they allow this one in pvp.
ZD ☺ Marauder ☺ r7x ☺

Legions of Lettow

RyanEclipse's Avatar


RyanEclipse
04.13.2012 , 08:29 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Dee-Jay View Post
Why would this be a big deal in any case?

Never heard of anyone being brought to a warzone solely because of their buff.
play with the terrible pug pubs on my server and watch how nobody rebuffs at spawn even when you ask nicely.

Darne's Avatar


Darne
04.13.2012 , 08:39 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by atreyuz View Post
because when you die in a WZ you RARELY get another full rebuff in most WZs.
And this basically grants the player with 3 alts a full rebuff every damn time he dies.
It shouldnt be allowed in Warzones in my opinion. If you want other classes buffs you should ask your teammates to do it.

running around with a perma :
5%more dmg
5%hp
10% dmg reduction from internal/elemental - 5% more stats
5%crit
it's an huge advantage. Since as I have already said you RARELY get a full rebuff from random teammates.


all the legacy features are pve only..why did they allow this one in pvp.
spot on post. pvp is dead to me in this game. it's like BW only knows how to RP. the only things that legacy does correctly is for RPers. sadly, the rest of us just get annoyed.

seems silly that this is the one thing that is allowed in pvp, considering you never get buffs after the initial spawn.

got a free month, but doubt i will even stick around to try it. unsubbed. dont get me wrong, i didnt unsub just because of this, but this is one of many things that lead me to make that decision.

wessik's Avatar


wessik
04.13.2012 , 08:43 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by atreyuz View Post
Up. I need to know pvpers what think about this.
valor 76 sniper...

i play only my 1 toon... i only get my 1 buff....

i'm ok with people getting the other buffs if they spent time to get them...

after i get my war hero gear (i'm sure it'll take a month or two), maybe i'll grind up another alt...

/shrug
Wessik Moonrunner, [Helm of Graush, AzM]
[Kauri Rebel - CRSF,KoK, RSF General]
[Bloodfin Imperial - AzM], [AoC - WDMKR]
Castigere Bartucchi, [Kauri Imperial - MYST]