Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

is it rly taht bad?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
is it rly taht bad?

Kavu
04.13.2012 , 05:07 PM | #1
a good r/l friend of mine just quit citing the pizs poor state of PvP in 1.2 . literally just last week we were talking about how awesome this game is and now, bam he's done. he said hes got a 6 month sub but doesn't plan on playing unless something changes.
he's a huge SW fan as am I but he said that 1.2 killed it for him. I guess as the title says, is it rly taht bad? I haven't pvp'd since as I'm concentrating on lvling the toon I'm on so haven't experienced it for myself. just looking for the general opinion of folks.
I still love the game but I love pvping at cap so I'd like to think i have something to look forward too
Kavu 60 Gunslinger
Kritz'krieg 55 Commando Kapowy 50 guardian
Kalim' ti 50 Sentinel
Desolation 50 Marauder

unixbomber
04.13.2012 , 05:08 PM | #2
Ya rly

Incauta
04.13.2012 , 05:08 PM | #3
No, it's not. However your spelling is.

ragnarz
04.13.2012 , 05:09 PM | #4
worse than your spelling, orders of magnitude. and sheesh, your spelling is REALLY bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adzzy
04.13.2012 , 05:10 PM | #5
it hasn't helped that the two classes that are most op damage wise, also have the near invuln cds when they designed 3, yes 3 of the 4 wzs around channel cap with minimal transit time.

I'm sick to death of every game coming down to "who has the most assassins to interrupt channels, destroy healers and ninja cap" and this applying to all but 1 wz.
Keys are lame

Subatomix
04.13.2012 , 05:11 PM | #6
Yes, it's bad. It's unplayable. It's a very sad excuse for a game. I'm sorry I wasted time leveling up to 50. I thought they'd fix things, but as some warned even months ago, they won't. They can't. They don't know how. They have (had) more money than sense and it's starting to show.

The game should be more aptly named, Star Wars: The Old Titanic.
You are overpowered. Nerf yourself before it's too late.
http://www.hasbro.com/nerf/en_US/shop/browse.cfm

Vaipyr
04.13.2012 , 05:13 PM | #7
It's only that bad if you're a terrible gamer barely capable of rational thought or doing anything beyond rolling face across keyboard.

If you're a capable gamer then no, it's not bad at all.

mSum
04.13.2012 , 05:15 PM | #8
Give it a few weeks. I think if most people can get their expertise up it will be better. I still see a lot of people running around in Champion and Raid gear.....that just won't cut it anymore. You need 800+ expertise to last at all. Why they didn't buff Champ and Centurian gear like they did BM gear is beyond me.

People leaving WZs is terrible now....hopefully BW will grab a clue and fix it fast.

Healing sucks because expertise buffs DPS more than it does defense or healing. So it plays different. Feels more like a zerg deathmatch now. It used to feel like a hard fought battle of equals.

Morgdeth
04.13.2012 , 05:22 PM | #9
Pvp is fun as hell i havent played at 50 yet (49 olmost there) but i know ill need the expertise gear & ill probally get destroyed till i get it but it will also teach me to master my skills as i gain my gear.

physiology
04.13.2012 , 05:27 PM | #10
People with such a poor grasp on the English language should not be allowed to buy keyboards.
Bathsaltbandit Sith Assassin