Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware, you have a problem

Z_rebel
04.13.2012 , 10:38 AM | #21
why do you feel the need to over react when the minority(idiots) is un-subbing?
There's only one way to destroy the darkside; A lightsaber across its chest.

Snarlin
04.13.2012 , 10:53 AM | #22
Its fun to watch the faithfuls try to convince themselves its not a big problem. Apparently they haven't been noticing the trend on queues.

LordKyocera
04.13.2012 , 11:12 AM | #23
This maintenance they have going on at the moment is just a complete piss take to people in Europe, I'm on the time zone BST. Got up this morning for a good day of playing, find out there's maintenance at 12 till like 4pm. I think ok fair enough cus some problems occurred. I come back around 4:30 and find that there's more maintenance on until midnight for BST and even worse for others in Europe. I know you're an american company, but you're literally crapping on Europe. Your maintenances are always in the middle of the day for us or in the late morning. It's generally just unfair(yeh I might sound like a dick by saying that), seriously start putting the maintenances on at times fair to Europe. And also while I'm doing this, I watched the whole of your guild summit back in march and all the updates u had about legacy. You told us that all the legacy rewards such as:mailbox on your ship, repair droid, rocket boost and many others would either be able to be unlocked by your legacy level or if you didn't want to get to the level and wait, you could buy them with credits. Almost every single reward has to be unlocked by the legacy level and credits. ***, the stuff ranges from like 500k to 2 million and beyond. Who the hell would pay 5 million credits for a GTN on your ship?(it's also a neutral one) And the mailbox is 500k! Anyway sorry for the rant I do love your game, but please don't tell us stuff and then completely change it.

slaveteri
04.13.2012 , 11:14 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Snarlin View Post
Its fun to watch the faithfuls try to convince themselves its not a big problem. Apparently they haven't been noticing the trend on queues.
Oh, yes. Having my queues pop almost instantly instead of taking 20-30min like it used to is a very disturbing trend.

Oh, wait.... No, it's not.
teri | xiombarg
Recruitment Officer
Pak'Cafan - US Juyo

Jakoby
04.13.2012 , 11:16 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerichar View Post
Classic example of the younger generation right there. I want what I want and I want it now and I want it to be perfect. These maintenances have been at ideal times, have rarely run over the expected time frame, and are to be expected to work the kinks out of such a large undertaking. Don't like it? Quit. You won't be missed.
I'm 42. If you ever ran a business you would understand one fundamental thing. Keep the customers happy or they'll stop coming in the door...

Foxola
04.13.2012 , 11:20 AM | #26
Servers off line cos you couldn't patch 1.2 properly.... look forward to the press release about that... it's second rate and a shoddy way to treat paying customers.........

Konow
04.13.2012 , 11:48 AM | #27
Classic example of the younger generation right there. I want what I want and I want it now and I want it to be perfect. These maintenances have been at ideal times, have rarely run over the expected time frame, and are to be expected to work the kinks out of such a large undertaking. Don't like it? Quit. You won't be missed.
Wrong. You obviously live in the states. When you are sleeping and BW is patching we've just come home from work and looking forward to play.
Saturday @ 2 PM, some weeks ago, not ideal.
Friday from morning till lunch, then another downtime to fix what they set out to fix in the original patch. It's now almost 8 PM, Not ideal.
If you say plz because it's shorter than please, I will say no because it's shorter than yes.

spookyBen
04.13.2012 , 12:20 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Konow View Post
Wrong. You obviously live in the states. When you are sleeping and BW is patching we've just come home from work and looking forward to play.
Saturday @ 2 PM, some weeks ago, not ideal.
Friday from morning till lunch, then another downtime to fix what they set out to fix in the original patch. It's now almost 8 PM, Not ideal.
Agreed.
I don't like the light side.

SweetOldBob
04.13.2012 , 12:21 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by spookyBen View Post
whats (sic) with a mainteance 30 mins after a previous 9 hour mainteance? Not complaining, but just saying...
Sounds like QQ to me.

Do you think the quick response maintenance was by design? Lordy, BW just deployed a monster upgrade, of course there are some glitches.
Sometimes you have to roll a hard six.

Obed, lvl 50 VR 83 Commando,
Dothan, lvl 50 VR 74 Sentinel

Magisch
04.13.2012 , 12:22 PM | #30
Please don't unify the 'Younger Generation' here. I feel disgusted by what these trolls are doing, and im still a Teenager.

Give them time, seriously, nobody was that upset about the 1 1/2 week downtime in wow 1.5(?) either, and the game was older then.