Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware, you have a problem

spookyBen
04.13.2012 , 08:52 AM | #1
A bunch of people are unsubbing (Un-subscribing) due to these constant mainteances. I dont wanna be bossy, but you might have to give us more then 3 extra free days or else a bunch of people are gonna keep on unsubbing.
I don't like the light side.

NorrinRaddd
04.13.2012 , 08:53 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by spookyBen View Post
A bunch of people are unsubbing (Un-subscribing) due to these constant mainteances. I dont wanna be bossy, but you might have to give us more then 3 extra free days or else a bunch of people are gonna keep on unsubbing.
People are unsubbing because they are fixing the game? Thats idiotic give me proof or your trolling.

spookyBen
04.13.2012 , 08:54 AM | #3

Jerichar
04.13.2012 , 08:56 AM | #4
Classic example of the younger generation right there. I want what I want and I want it now and I want it to be perfect. These maintenances have been at ideal times, have rarely run over the expected time frame, and are to be expected to work the kinks out of such a large undertaking. Don't like it? Quit. You won't be missed.

spookyBen
04.13.2012 , 08:58 AM | #5
Im not saying I dont like it, just saying alot of people have recently unsubbed and Bioware needs to do something about it. And, whats with a mainteance 30 mins after a previous 9 hour mainteance? Not complaining, but just saying...

Jerichar
04.13.2012 , 08:59 AM | #6
Oh, and as for your example.....all you showed was some other idiot complaining and the rest were calling him an idiot for complaining. lol. That's your "proof". Maybe you should read a bit more

Wholfe
04.13.2012 , 09:12 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by spookyBen View Post

Perhaps the folks that are unsubscribing won't be missed. If people are unsubscribing over something like getting the game fixed, then their immaturity isn't needed, nor does it build upon the game experience.

brandonspikes
04.13.2012 , 09:13 AM | #8
The whining never ends.

Apparently none of you children has ever played any other MMO in its first year.

Radox
04.13.2012 , 09:16 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by brandonspikes View Post
The whining never ends.

Apparently none of you children has ever played any other MMO in its first year.
And how does that justify anything? Just because other MMOs have a bad first year means that every other MMO can't learn from their mistakes? Clearly Bioware didn't, and nor does it have to with customers like you defending their lack of quality assurance.

Muertepk
04.13.2012 , 09:19 AM | #10
the tears today and yesterday are most delicious....please keep them coming us soul suckers need your tears to survive....

and back on topic, buhbye people who CLAIM to unsub because it is the kool rage kid thing to do, good riddance.

no one is unsubbing at a great rate the server populations are growing, the trolls of doom failed to ruin the game,

enjoy patch 1.2 and look for 1.3 sooner than later.

but please learn to make forum posts easier to read.

oh and moar tears please my collection of bottles of tears from previous game releases needs a new item in the collection, so please moar qq thank you.