Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mar/Sents

Lamendra
04.13.2012 , 06:44 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Moosestick View Post
If you can't take two steps away, or use a knockback, id suggest getting more than 4k health if ravage is 3 shotting you
4k Health is the last crit tick on it now.

Stonedform
04.13.2012 , 06:45 AM | #22
None of you have even the slightest clue how this game works and it's pathetic that you're whining here instead of getting practice and learning/improving.

Ravage/Master Strike do 6k damage maximum over 3 seconds. That's on a player with almost no gear.

Stonedform
04.13.2012 , 06:45 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Lamendra View Post
Ravage did not get buffed, and does not tick for more than 2k. Stop making up numbers, I wish they would ban people like you.

Nmaharg
04.13.2012 , 06:46 AM | #24
Dude hit for 3.9k non crit with his last ravage tick.
7X Valor --- 1000+ Expertise

"Etang" on Juyo and The Fatman

xChroniCx
04.13.2012 , 06:46 AM | #25
If the Marauder is carnage(gore gives 100% armor penetration for 6 seconds) and has bloodthirst adrenal and relic up...yea ravage is going to hurt.
Mateo Matias

Hutts Don't Have Feet

Moosestick
04.13.2012 , 06:46 AM | #26
If you are lucky enough to find someone with no expertise and light armor, I could see 4k.

BlackBaronUK
04.13.2012 , 06:47 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Marak View Post
If you stand there long enough for a full ravage/MS to go off you've got what's coming to you. And I don't even play a Sent/Mara.
You might be surprised how far the range for it is. I have a 50 Sent (though my main is a Sniper) and I completely agree that Master Strike/Ravage were ridiculously overbuffed. Nothing of that power should be uninterruptible.

xChroniCx
04.13.2012 , 06:47 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Stonedform View Post
Ravage did not get buffed, and does not tick for more than 2k. Stop making up numbers, I wish they would ban people like you.
In all honesty as carnage it does, I hit 4.5k on my last tick before the patch.
Mateo Matias

Hutts Don't Have Feet

Adzzy
04.13.2012 , 06:48 AM | #29
if i slow someone, and start the master strike whilst standing inside their clipping, it will complete before they break range as it tends to finish the last hit even if they're some distance out of melee range.
Keys are lame

SajPl
04.13.2012 , 06:48 AM | #30
The funniest thing people obviously plaing sents/maras say is stun them through this and through that. So stun them through their chanelled ability that hits like a truck ? Stun them through the 6 sec damage reduction so it doesnt last up to 30 seconds, stun them through their 5 sec 99% damage reduction and stun them through their 12 sec shield. Now how many stuns am I supposed to have to counter a marauder. While i do agree that this is a team game but this class simply owns any other, well maby except a tanksin of equal skill.