Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mar/Sents

mikedee
04.13.2012 , 06:23 AM | #1
So I am full BM and yesterday with the release of 1.2 I get 1 shot now with master strike/ravage abilities. Mar/Sents were fine before the buffs. Now they are way better than any other class. They have more single target dps and with their defensive cd's they have more durability than any other class.
Kinrath Spider ----------------------------->The Fatman
Michael - Sage ---------------------------->Mike'Dee - Sage
Tebow - Guardian -------------------------> Timmy'Tebow - Guardian

Diet-Hutt
04.13.2012 , 06:24 AM | #2
Must be why I got wiped out in one to three hits.
I was stunned.

I thought...wait this can't be right...can it?

- DH
"Wow, remind me to hide my headgear."

Marak
04.13.2012 , 06:26 AM | #3
If you stand there long enough for a full ravage/MS to go off you've got what's coming to you. And I don't even play a Sent/Mara.

Rmog
04.13.2012 , 06:31 AM | #4
If you think thats bad check out the Juggs/Guards.... I am a Mara and I run from them...

TheronFett
04.13.2012 , 06:34 AM | #5
We all knew Mara/Sent was going to be the new FOTM before this patch was released. I'm not surprised. As a Pyro Powertech, I used to melt the bad ones and put up a good fight against the better ones.

Now I just get owned.

MightyHalo
04.13.2012 , 06:35 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Diet-Hutt View Post
Must be why I got wiped out in one to three hits.
I was stunned.

I thought...wait this can't be right...can it?

- DH
lol it is a casted attack. Learn to play.

Moosestick
04.13.2012 , 06:35 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by mikedee View Post
So I am full BM and yesterday with the release of 1.2 I get 1 shot now with master strike/ravage abilities. Mar/Sents were fine before the buffs. Now they are way better than any other class. They have more single target dps and with their defensive cd's they have more durability than any other class.
If you can't take two steps away, or use a knockback, id suggest getting more than 4k health if ravage is 3 shotting you

Assaultrooper
04.13.2012 , 06:36 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Marak View Post
If you stand there long enough for a full ravage/MS to go off you've got what's coming to you. And I don't even play a Sent/Mara.
Ravage is now uninterruptable so... yea
Quote: Originally Posted by CrunkShizzle View Post
Just wonderin how AP is lookin pvp wise
Could be worse

Moosestick
04.13.2012 , 06:37 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by TheronFett View Post
We all knew Mara/Sent was going to be the new FOTM before this patch was released. I'm not surprised. As a Pyro Powertech, I used to melt the bad ones and put up a good fight against the better ones.

Now I just get owned.
Played correctly, pt will outdps/burst a sent/mara. Learn to cc during damage reducton.

ToMyMa
04.13.2012 , 06:37 AM | #10
Uh, it cannot be interrupted, learn to read! ( But it can be KB'ed, stunned and mezzed)