Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Amazing

reaperkeepet
04.12.2012 , 09:02 PM | #1
Today a huge comback from 100 - 110 people on the fleet on prime time to 260 atm. So happy. Maybe populations will grow bigger on dead servers now!
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth Baras
The cake is a lie, there is only pie, through pie I gain calories, through calories I gain fat, through fat my belt is broken, the recliner shal free me...

Gungan
04.12.2012 , 09:04 PM | #2
I doubt it.

Qoojo
04.12.2012 , 09:04 PM | #3
I think it's because people are looking for the new vendors.

This post is Wookie approved and
IEEE 9000 Ewok tested

EboahEboah
04.12.2012 , 09:06 PM | #4
You will see a bigger influx over the next few days for people coming back to see the patch, and I think its good enough and proving to some that Bioware does in fact care. I still believe we need transfers and mergers, but I also understand this can't be an easy undertaking and will just have to wait.

By the time they have it, I will already have another 50 on my new server and frankly, don't really care that much about re-leveling. Here's to hoping each patch is as significant as 1.2. Can't wait for 1.3 and beyond!

Serbegorn
04.12.2012 , 09:06 PM | #5
Nah, all the people that came back for the new patch will leave shortly... as will all the people that stuck around. If you think it was a ghost town before.... heh.

Talorya
04.12.2012 , 09:11 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by reaperkeepet View Post
Today a huge comback from 100 - 110 people on the fleet on prime time to 260 atm. So happy. Maybe populations will grow bigger on dead servers now!
They're just checking the new content, as it is with all content patches in games.

It'll decrease over the next few days, and drop back to "normal" in a week or two.

The only way to sustain or add population is to maintain a constant flow of new/rotating content. Not something BioWare has figured out though, as they're still stuck fixing basic features that didn't need to be created in the first place...*coughmatchtochestcough*