Amazing

reaperkeepet

You will see a bigger influx over the next few days for people coming back to see the patch, and I think its good enough and proving to some that Bioware does in fact care. I still believe we need transfers and mergers, but I also understand this can't be an easy undertaking and will just have to wait.

By the time they have it, I will already have another 50 on my new server and frankly, don't really care that much about re-leveling. Here's to hoping each patch is as significant as 1.2. Can't wait for 1.3 and beyond!

Today a huge comback from 100 - 110 people on the fleet on prime time to 260 atm. So happy. Maybe populations will grow bigger on dead servers now! :D

They're just checking the new content, as it is with all content patches in games.

It'll decrease over the next few days, and drop back to "normal" in a week or two.

The only way to sustain or add population is to maintain a constant flow of new/rotating content. Not something BioWare has figured out though, as they're still stuck fixing basic features that didn't need to be created in the first place...*coughmatchtochestcough*