Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware what have u done?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Bioware what have u done?

Moosestick
04.12.2012 , 11:30 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by AkilZodiac View Post
... Did you even read what he wrote? He's saying a nerf was needed, but 1.2 was way too severe.
He said that the guy was nerfed out of being useful because he died while being focused by 3 dps. Again, why did he think that the guy should be immortal?

Moosestick
04.12.2012 , 11:33 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSianiz View Post
/Agreed

invincible healers made the game slow boring and incredibly frustrating...
now they are in line... it still takes 2 dps @ least to kill a good healer, before was like 5+
Good thing is that there are very very few good healers. Most still want to slam their heads into their keyboards and survive 3v1. Hence all the fail threads on the forum.

Last few months healers have been saying the game isn't balanced around 1on1, bring 3 dps to kill a healer. You guys should known that wouldn't last.

Masturomenos
04.13.2012 , 02:04 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by getdownsb View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3ZOKDmorj0

p.s.: It's not that bad. I'm sorry you got used to being able to faceroll your way to 500k healing while being pounded on by 5 DPS as a ridiculously out-of-wack PvP healing tank.

p.p.s: QQ
I neverhit 500k healing i can keep a team alive with 300k and win. I foucs on effective healing not overhaling. The ting is as a BH you need burst healing to survive. So when ur heat is nrfed overall u can still show big numbers but cant keep neone up when it counts. I dont need to win a scoreboard i need resources i can use when 2 3 people are being focused so they surive long enuff to turn around and use thei cds on the attckers.

See numbers mean nothing in pvp u can do 50k healin and no one die or do 300k and no one live. The point is you need to be able to do the haling in a dps burst phase. If i cant burst heal then why would their be burst dps.

Stats are one thing but going from 20 spells till im oom to 7 spells means im not better then a medpack snce its one person i can save at a time when i should be able to save myself and two others. If i cant do that then im not healing im a glorified medpack or a good cd or a pillr to line of site since im only able to keep one person alive vs one dps and die while healing one person while another dps blowsme up.

Triage is gone healers log in, que, run in save one guy in a duel then die or hide and regen. Meanwhile there re 7 people on a team. With this way its been designed u need 4 dps and 4 heals on a team to have balance.
Worlds greatest PvP guild US Army 75th R.R. "Rangers Lead the Way" Formerly (Scarybadlady & Droppinloads of Banished-Rift)(Masturomenos, Restopharian, Swalowmylight, Drwitch & More of Infernal Affairs-WoW) (Scarybadman of Imperial Affairs, Bootyhunter & Scarybdlady of Spacebar Heroes-SWTOR)

noladev
04.13.2012 , 02:06 PM | #24
/Agreed

now they are in line... it still takes 2 dps @ least to kill a good healer, before was like 5+
5+? Wow. Someone needs to learn how to use interrupts.
Unsubbed 04/12/12 GG Sorc nerfs.

snafus
04.13.2012 , 08:55 PM | #25
Its always taken just two good dps to kill any healer. I cant count how many times our server top healers made the claim they can take 2 to 3 dps, was always glad to disprove those claims
SNAFU-Commando
-Exile-

dksstompin
04.13.2012 , 09:08 PM | #26
off of the topic of healing ( not that its not important) WHAT ABOUT THE LACK OF XP AND COMMS??! Pisses me off sooo bad. I had just started lvling up a new dps through pvp, and now Its a waste of my time!

Dralic
04.13.2012 , 09:25 PM | #27
Healers were never invincible to more than 1 player. If they were it was either because no one was trying to interrupt them or the healer was using every heal on himself.

unixbomber
04.13.2012 , 09:33 PM | #28
/Agreed

This is a joke right? You can't... possibly be serious. There are so many ways to interrupt in addition to stun, mez, knockback, whatever that if it took 5+ dps to kill a healer before, they were doing it horribly, horribly, lol you can't be serious wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0