Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware what have u done?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Bioware what have u done?

Masturomenos
04.12.2012 , 11:07 PM | #11
There not serious and it shows. When u cant test classes in equal gear levels then u cant test specs and spells. Without a controled testing method then everything is random

Bioware is writing the book on how not to make a mmo.
Worlds greatest PvP guild US Army 75th R.R. "Rangers Lead the Way" Formerly (Scarybadlady & Droppinloads of Banished-Rift)(Masturomenos, Restopharian, Swalowmylight, Drwitch & More of Infernal Affairs-WoW) (Scarybadman of Imperial Affairs, Bootyhunter & Scarybdlady of Spacebar Heroes-SWTOR)

Ceasaigh
04.12.2012 , 11:12 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by snafus View Post
Completely agree sir i dont roll a healer but i've watched great healers do crap performance now due to bio fails changes. My favorite commando healer can only put out for roguhly 15 secs then hes dry. They have really messed this up such a shame.
I saw one of the best healers on our server go down in a blaze of glory today. Pre 1.2 he was near impossible to kill. He kept his team alive and him self alive. Today in the new WZ 3 people laid the burst on him and killed him in 10 seconds flat.

The fact that it took 10 seconds was a testament to how good he was. I'm not saying that healers didn't need to be "balanced". But they were nerfed out of utility IMO.
Sith Marauder Wyy'rlok
"The Hawk Legacy"
Jedi Covenant

AkilZodiac
04.12.2012 , 11:14 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by JustTray View Post
We, in the PTR forums told them this ad naseum, and they ignored us for 2 full months.

Now they reap what they sow and i have no pity
Yep. The majority of my PvP guildies unsubbed today after checking out all the changes. Really poor choices on BW's part. They killed themselves with 1.2.
DecemberCrew

We could pre-order in July? Whatever.

AkilZodiac
04.12.2012 , 11:15 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Ceasaigh View Post
I saw one of the best healers on our server go down in a blaze of glory today. Pre 1.2 he was near impossible to kill. He kept his team alive and him self alive. Today in the new WZ 3 people laid the burst on him and killed him in 10 seconds flat.

The fact that it took 10 seconds was a testament to how good he was. I'm not saying that healers didn't need to be "balanced". But they were nerfed out of utility IMO.
That actually kind of makes me sad for the guy.
DecemberCrew

getdownsb
04.12.2012 , 11:19 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Masturomenos View Post
BW healing is useless in pvp. The average scorebard has dps at about 3 million and healing a 700k. Thats not balanced at all.

The BH healer is completely broken. I mean broken. The class just doesnt play right. Sorc feel like wet noodles.

Healers are going stop playing.

If anyone complains that this isnt true ur just harming urself.

The groups queing dont even work right.

The enire pvp part of the game is broken. The entire thing. What is going on at bioware. Seriously. Is there some trouble at hom we should know about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3ZOKDmorj0

p.s.: It's not that bad. I'm sorry you got used to being able to faceroll your way to 500k healing while being pounded on by 5 DPS as a ridiculously out-of-wack PvP healing tank.

p.p.s: QQ
Rincon
Helm of Graush

Moosestick
04.12.2012 , 11:24 PM | #16

So....he cannot keep his team up while being attacked by 3 dps anymore. Why did you think this was ok in the first place?

AkilZodiac
04.12.2012 , 11:25 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Moosestick View Post
So....he cannot keep his team up while being attacked by 3 dps anymore. Why did you think this was ok in the first place?
... Did you even read what he wrote? He's saying a nerf was needed, but 1.2 was way too severe.
DecemberCrew

Jimjim
04.12.2012 , 11:25 PM | #18
Yep, I'm seriously contemplating quitting and I was loving WZs prior to 1.2. I'm kicking *** in healing and it doesn't mean dick in the final analysis. It's just annoying. I can't believe they supposedly tested this mess. No one likes having their class become useless and I shouldn't have to reroll to something different every time they jack something up. Fix it BW!!!!!
"Who's Jimjim?!"
http://greyenclave.com

DarthSianiz
04.12.2012 , 11:26 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by getdownsb View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3ZOKDmorj0

p.s.: It's not that bad. I'm sorry you got used to being able to faceroll your way to 500k healing while being pounded on by 5 DPS as a ridiculously out-of-wack PvP healing tank.

p.p.s: QQ
/Agreed

invincible healers made the game slow boring and incredibly frustrating...
now they are in line... it still takes 2 dps @ least to kill a good healer, before was like 5+

Jimjim
04.12.2012 , 11:26 PM | #20

Yep, what he said.
"Who's Jimjim?!"
http://greyenclave.com