Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware what have u done?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Bioware what have u done?

Masturomenos
04.12.2012 , 08:23 PM | #1
BW healing is useless in pvp. The average scorebard has dps at about 3 million and healing a 700k. Thats not balanced at all.

The BH healer is completely broken. I mean broken. The class just doesnt play right. Sorc feel like wet noodles.

Healers are going stop playing.

If anyone complains that this isnt true ur just harming urself.

The groups queing dont even work right.

The enire pvp part of the game is broken. The entire thing. What is going on at bioware. Seriously. Is there some trouble at hom we should know about.
Worlds greatest PvP guild US Army 75th R.R. "Rangers Lead the Way" Formerly (Scarybadlady & Droppinloads of Banished-Rift)(Masturomenos, Restopharian, Swalowmylight, Drwitch & More of Infernal Affairs-WoW) (Scarybadman of Imperial Affairs, Bootyhunter & Scarybdlady of Spacebar Heroes-SWTOR)

Zethrion
04.12.2012 , 08:26 PM | #2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEgXDhiayz4

this song says it good....

JustTray
04.12.2012 , 08:29 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Masturomenos View Post
BW healing is useless in pvp. The average scorebard has dps at about 3 million and healing a 700k. Thats not balanced at all.

The BH healer is completely broken. I mean broken. The class just doesnt play right. Sorc feel like wet noodles.

The enire pvp part of the game is broken. The entire thing. What is going on at bioware. Seriously. Is there some trouble at hom we should know about.
We, in the PTR forums told them this ad naseum, and they ignored us for 2 full months.

Now they reap what they sow and i have no pity

Zethrion
04.12.2012 , 08:37 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by JustTray View Post
We, in the PTR forums told them this ad naseum, and they ignored us for 2 full months.

Now they reap what they sow and i have no pity
song says it good....

americanaussie
04.12.2012 , 08:42 PM | #5
The BH healer is completely broken?

snafus
04.12.2012 , 08:45 PM | #6

Completely agree sir i dont roll a healer but i've watched great healers do crap performance now due to bio fails changes. My favorite commando healer can only put out for roguhly 15 secs then hes dry. They have really messed this up such a shame.
SNAFU-Commando
-Exile-

Masturomenos
04.12.2012 , 08:51 PM | #7
On the ptr i couldnt even tell how bad off classes were especially healers. Since we could only get one game of 3v6 once a day it was a waste of time. Bioware pvp feels broken. You cannot make changes like this. How may people are going to ask you to fix the game before u do?

Pvp is a joke

Pve is a joke ( i mean HM already cleared for new OP)

Server pops are a joke

If you left the game alone and just added what we shouldof had at launch with quality of life and legacy content ud have more subs today then u did yesterday. How did u do so much work just to lose players. How is it possible that the only job u have is to make more people sub and after all this work youve accomplished the opposite. I mean u couldnt even get the subs to stay even. You actually lost subscribers when u put foward an ffort.

Bioware ur becoming if not already the joke of the gaming industry. For the sake of your careers make it right. Its been 4 months and youve ruined a franchise people have loved for almost 40 years
Worlds greatest PvP guild US Army 75th R.R. "Rangers Lead the Way" Formerly (Scarybadlady & Droppinloads of Banished-Rift)(Masturomenos, Restopharian, Swalowmylight, Drwitch & More of Infernal Affairs-WoW) (Scarybadman of Imperial Affairs, Bootyhunter & Scarybdlady of Spacebar Heroes-SWTOR)

Neamocoob
04.12.2012 , 09:05 PM | #8

welcome to the republic problems. however, our side only got slight dps boost it would appear and nerfs. Still plenty of problems not yet fixed in pvp.
missing the old days or perhaps i am getting to old.

Masturomenos
04.12.2012 , 09:14 PM | #9
I agree. I mean if they merge servers pops will go up just from that. When people que into a private server almost cause there are only 30 people online it makes them quit. Just like the ptr u had a bunch of lvl10s for the title then noting i mean look how dumb that idea was and that reall shows we shouldve known bettr.

Just the fact the gave a title for lvl10 shows that they dont care about testing classes at 50. It also is stupid if they did care bcuse then why not give a title at 50?

U trying to outsmart us? Like 'oh we test with players on the ptr, look we had 100k people with the title. Unfortunately we forgot to mention that only 500 became lvl11' i mean seriously get ur **** right. Do your job.

Changedling
04.12.2012 , 09:22 PM | #10
I agree. I mean if they merge servers pops will go up just from that. When people que into a private server almost cause there are only 30 people online it makes them quit. Just like the ptr u had a bunch of lvl10s for the title then noting i mean look how dumb that idea was and that reall shows we shouldve known bettr.

Just the fact the gave a title for lvl10 shows that they dont care about testing classes at 50. It also is stupid if they did care bcuse then why not give a title at 50?

U trying to outsmart us? Like 'oh we test with players on the ptr, look we had 100k people with the title. Unfortunately we forgot to mention that only 500 became lvl11' i mean seriously get ur **** right. Do your job.
If they're serious about us testing on the PTR, why not give an option to copy a character over from live and vice versa so we can test at 50?