Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Alderaan Crystal Formation-Pristine Adegan Crystal

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Alderaan Crystal Formation-Pristine Adegan Crystal

Dawginole
04.18.2012 , 01:44 AM | #101
Found 3 tonight. 3-7 more to go since I'm trying to build a crystal to sell and get a set for both PvE and PvP IF I can find confirmation if there is an Expertise schematic. If not I'll just built a Crit set for PvE and build one to sell.

Can we get confirmation on these coords?

1297, -561
1346, 312

Based on posts, it seems these may be in reference to the same spawn. At first they appear very different as one set of coords points to the peninsula north west of House Alde, while the other set seems to point to a crossroads west of the taxi point in House Alde.

There reason for the confusion seems to be that when you are in the mountains on the peninsula the map coordinates to nuts in some places flip flopping from negative to positive Y coords just feet from each other.

If that is the case, then based on my spawn caps tonight we have 3 confirmed spawns rather than 4. I'll let you guys search the thread to put them together to keep some of the mystery remaining for those diligently searching.

So again, the question is whether or not there is a spawn at the crossroads position.

I can also confirm that multiple spawn points can be up simultaneously, or at least back to back. In other words, one does not have to farm one spot and wait the 2hrs for the next spot to spawn. So the spawns should not be connected, and should only have 2hr spawn windows on their isolated locations.

Good luck in your searches!

Dawginole
04.18.2012 , 01:50 AM | #102
Make that 4. :P My first sets done. Now to find a set to sell.

Andex
04.18.2012 , 03:37 AM | #103
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql4_Ubzxc40

Ignore the fact that the person posting the video doesn't realize that there's a tuning device on Korriban for the Imperial players.
Doko prek anuda ten?

Feralclaw
04.18.2012 , 06:50 AM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by Dawginole View Post
Can we get confirmation on these coords?

1297, -561
1346, 312
Coordinates confirmed, being the most accurate ones 1297, -561. Located in the rocky peninsula northeast of Wardpost Landa speeder for Republic, in the Juran Mountains area map.

shaneglass
04.18.2012 , 07:58 AM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by ebado View Post
I've heard the +16 schematics drop from Trapjaw and Ulgo Siegebreaker. Not enough data to say so far, but I'll keep killing. Any other info for +16 schems is more than welcome.
I picked up the +16 end (I believe it was endurance) from infected Trapjaw last night. Made one and put it on the GTN (Deadweight server, Republic side). I've also had the server-first +41 endurance magenta crystal on the market for days now with no takers.

M_o_s_e_s
04.18.2012 , 08:07 AM | #106
Having a hard time finding the polisher in the forge can someone please supply cords for it, Thanks in advance ?

shaneglass
04.18.2012 , 09:27 AM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by M_o_s_e_s View Post
Having a hard time finding the polisher in the forge can someone please supply cords for it, Thanks in advance ?
It's in the same small area as the Forge datacron.

Okolo
04.18.2012 , 10:33 AM | #108
Had the +41 endurance schematic drop off of a random mob during the new black hole dailies, not the heroic 4. I don't have artifice and no one in my guild does either (small guild). I've had the schem up on the GTN for almost a week now and no one seems interested.

I've yet to see a magenta +41 schem or crystal for sale or equipped, but that may be because Bondar Crystal server isn't the most happening place.

Dawginole
04.18.2012 , 11:14 AM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by Feralclaw View Post
Coordinates confirmed, being the most accurate ones 1297, -561. Located in the rocky peninsula northeast of Wardpost Landa speeder for Republic, in the Juran Mountains area map.
Well that gives three spawn points. I have seen no other possible spawns than those to date and have been active on this since day one of 1.2. The respawns seem to be getting harder to locate at the ravine and peninsula though.

KillerSwordz
04.18.2012 , 12:35 PM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by Tearsscream View Post
Just found it tonight. It is near the Flesh Raider that is worshipping the datacron. Go to the area the datacron is, face away from the path, then head to the building and it is inside on the left I believe.
THANK YOU! That was the one area I couldn't find, even after I had gotten that datacron. Fnally I can rest easy...