Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hedarr Soongh lacking quality Empire?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Hedarr Soongh lacking quality Empire?

tasolas
12.17.2011 , 02:01 AM | #1
Any of you other republic players in Hedarr notri that we are always winning Warzones...? Im level 25 valor rank 24 and have only lost a handful of games, I think we need some more quality Empire players.

Norr
12.17.2011 , 02:12 AM | #2
I can't speak for your server, but yeah, empire are rather sad. Agents especially seem incredibly inept.

The upside of that (sort of) is that most of the warzones are sith v sith huttball anyway. So it actually turns out pretty even.
Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of your opponent's fate.

kthulhu
12.17.2011 , 06:19 AM | #3
No one has stood out yet, but give it time. Maybe all the good players will be in on the standard release.
KRAUZER-SAMAAAA
Officer of SPACE BLASTERS
The Galaxy's Finest Republic PvP/PvE Guild
Website / Guild HQ / Recruitment Video 1 / Recruitment Video 2

Dillingr
12.17.2011 , 06:33 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by kthulhu View Post
No one has stood out yet, but give it time. Maybe all the good players will be in on the standard release.
This, or the majority of them are leveling rather than dicking around in warzones at levels 30-40 when it's wholly inconsequential.
Guild Master of SPACE BLASTERS
The Galaxy's Finest Republic PvP & PvE Guild
Website
/ Recruitment Video 1 / Recruitment Video 2

oythebillybumblr
12.17.2011 , 11:47 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Dillingr View Post
This, or the majority of them are leveling rather than dicking around in warzones at levels 30-40 when it's wholly inconsequential.

perfect

ViperI
12.17.2011 , 01:06 PM | #6
I'm on Hedar Soongh and we roll Imps 80% of the time. I can't yet say if that's because I'm usually with my guild group, which is made up of quality PvPers, or that the Imp players just aren't that good, but I will say that the most competition I've faced was from another republic group in a same faction huttball match.

Quote: Originally Posted by Dillingr View Post
Not inconsequential at all. Several of my guildmates and I are banking the warzone comms to purchase level 50 expertise gear so that we have a complete set the minute we hit level 50.
Viper 1
Frozen In Carbonite