Offline UI Editor

mboyd

is there going to be a program to customize the user interface without being having to be online for star wars. this would be a great feature to add as a stand alone application as people would be spending a few hours just trying to get their customization right.

Something to do while the servers are down..... to be honest with you i hate server down time and while the servers are online i would much rather play the actual game then spend hours trying to get my UI right when i could be doing this while its offline.

There is a UI editor on the way, but you will need to be online to do it.

Why would you need a UI editor for an online game to be....offline?

Something to do while the servers are down..... to be honest with you i hate server down time and while the servers are online i would much rather play the actual game then spend hours trying to get my UI right when i could be doing this while its offline.

Do what I do. Get a Jedi outfit for your girlfriend, a Sith outfit for you and reenact the romance subplot resolution of Sith Warrior and Jaesa Willsaam.

Tell her to guess your "secret intentions". She will ALWAYS get it right.

Bow chicka bow wow!

Edited by Darth_Moonshadow

You will be able to do it offline if you want.........

How ???

Your UI Will be saved in a XML File.... learn how to code / read on XML and there you go........ easy to get your UI Finished or play around while the servers are offline, or your not at home playing... etc