Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Assassin PvP Damage Is Too Low

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Assassin PvP Damage Is Too Low

Cempa's Avatar


Cempa
12.16.2011 , 11:35 PM | #1
As DPS spec -into stealth tree- the spike damage is too low, Tumult is never available -even in PvE it frequently bugs and is not available when target is incapacitated.

Increase Maul damage.

Increase Shock damage.

Increase Force Lightning damage.

Reduce focus/force costs for all abilities.

Remove restrictions from Tumult and make it open to use ANY time.

Nowhere's Avatar


Nowhere
12.16.2011 , 11:37 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Cempa View Post

Increase Maul damage.

Increase Shock damage.

Increase Force Lightning damage.

Reduce focus/force costs for all abilities.

Remove restrictions from Tumult and make it open to use ANY time.
Also allow Assassin's to fly and transform into a missile launching spaceship. They should also be given the ability to turn back time and smite their foes with the power of the heavens.

AMKSED's Avatar


AMKSED
12.16.2011 , 11:39 PM | #3
I easily score within the top dmg of each Warzone on my Shadow.

This is just an L2Play moment for you.

Kanadaeh's Avatar


Kanadaeh
12.16.2011 , 11:44 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by AMKSED View Post
I easily score within the top dmg of each Warzone on my Shadow.

This is just an L2Play moment for you.
^ i played a beta shadow and had NO problem killing people 1v1.. even could 1v2 sometimes.
Yes

reofjsof's Avatar


reofjsof
12.16.2011 , 11:52 PM | #5
I wish they'd just ban the people making PVP BALANCE COMPLAINTS when the game has been out 3 days at most

low level PvP isn't balanced and doesn't matter

CHRISGG's Avatar


CHRISGG
12.16.2011 , 11:55 PM | #6
Help, i can't use this pve only skill in pvp. I'm clearly fit to complain about class balance when i do not understand things like this!!
AKA Faction
50 Sage, Wound in the Force
Check out my YouTube channel, tons of SW:TOR videos!

Sangnz's Avatar


Sangnz
12.16.2011 , 11:58 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Nowhere View Post
Also allow Assassin's to fly and transform into a missile launching spaceship. They should also be given the ability to turn back time and smite their foes with the power of the heavens.
This actually made me laugh.

Norr's Avatar


Norr
12.17.2011 , 12:14 AM | #8
If you think sin damage is low I'd suggest you go to your trainer, you clearly haven't learned any abilities since lvl 5.
Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of your opponent's fate.

kainsec's Avatar


kainsec
12.17.2011 , 12:20 AM | #9
Yea i can hit for 2-3k on maul in warzones without pvp gear in a burst spec. Damage is fine for DPS sins. Picking targets is the key to success if your burst specced. Aim for Sorcs/Sages in particular due to their low armor. Use stealth and force speed to hunt down weak/high-value targets.
level 50 Sith Assassin
level 50 Mara
Member of Shadow Empire

Krondorf's Avatar


Krondorf
12.17.2011 , 12:20 AM | #10
Sigh......
Not another one of these threads again!