Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

IA's 3 Act Bosses

Slowpokeking
04.09.2012 , 10:44 PM | #1
It's strange that Jadus is ACT I's boss but he's surely much more powerful than ACT II's Kothe and ACT III's hunter. He won't have problem to take both of them together.

Even from the gameplay's view, I think Jadus is the most difficult fight through the whole IA storyline. Not sure about BH but more difficult than SI and SW's ACT I boss.

birdyjuice
04.10.2012 , 11:26 AM | #2
well Jadus was said to be 2nd in power only to the Empire. I doubt we've seen the last of him. I hope he gets to play a bigger role.

Tfranco
04.10.2012 , 11:33 AM | #3
in my story he lived, never did that fight. anyway i think the sith warriors act 1 fight, not directly difficult, but was still a pain in the *** especially if you did it before what happened was leaked. I was NOT prepared for a 3 phase fight than fighting jaesa her self...wasnt hard but it was a pain

Ardim
04.11.2012 , 09:41 PM | #4
None of the bosses were hard for me (But Jadus was the closest, but the only problem I really had was the fight was really buggy. Had to move him to certain spots to hurt him).

Kothe was meh and Hunter was even easier than Kothe.
The Alabaster Legacy
Server: Jedi Covenant
Isaac: Sith Marauder Skradin: Mercenary Washington: Operative

Harlequintwo
04.12.2012 , 12:18 AM | #5
He might come back, but judging by how you can join up with him as the 'Hand of Jadus', I doubt he'll be an Act Boss, rather a quest giver or someone you hear about in the background. Or maybe someone you get to put down again ain a side quest if you don't join him.

Isaacone
03.25.2013 , 03:40 AM | #6
I agree jadus was hard as hell to defeat. Zash was very easy to defeat

BloodyHarry
03.25.2013 , 09:08 AM | #7
at first: the level of the entcounter doesn't resemple the current strength of a person - it only shows the time of the event.

some spoilers:
Spoiler