Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1-49 doesn't count?

Jandi
04.09.2012 , 12:08 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Cindron View Post
My question for you is simple.

When did they start working on the material currently being released in 1.2? You can't possibly believe it was started like a bunch of runners at a track meet *bang* the shot goes off on release day of the game and everyone runs to their desk for new material. Projects are initiated and released at varying schedules based upon priorities only Bio decides. Some have most likely been worked on for a long time before release. Depending on complexity some may take months and others years. So no one has to "try again."

Honestly though you are wandering from the question. I do appreciate all the varied input from everyone. It is a good reminder to all that there is a great deal of diversity as to expectations and what people enjoy the most in this game. Maybe people will be a bit more tolerant and try to understand what Bio is trying to accomplish with each update/release. Has to be very daunting to try and provide that kind of depth and variety on any kind of regular basis.
Do not bother. That person is completely clueless about development cycles and software development in general. It's the same type of people who driver over their laptop with a truck, then go to the PC store and demand that they fix it cause it has warranty. Talking to them without you getting paid is worthless.

GreySix
04.09.2012 , 12:30 PM | #52
Quote:
Talking to them without you getting paid is worthless.
Wow, that's harsh.

Captain_Zone
04.09.2012 , 03:56 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by Cindron View Post
My question for you is simple.

When did they start working on the material currently being released in 1.2? You can't possibly believe it was started like a bunch of runners at a track meet *bang* the shot goes off on release day of the game and everyone runs to their desk for new material. Projects are initiated and released at varying schedules based upon priorities only Bio decides. Some have most likely been worked on for a long time before release. Depending on complexity some may take months and others years. So no one has to "try again."

Honestly though you are wandering from the question. I do appreciate all the varied input from everyone. It is a good reminder to all that there is a great deal of diversity as to expectations and what people enjoy the most in this game. Maybe people will be a bit more tolerant and try to understand what Bio is trying to accomplish with each update/release. Has to be very daunting to try and provide that kind of depth and variety on any kind of regular basis.
Well, they are bringing back an awesome feature from Beta with 1.2 when it hits. The "match color to chest piece" is coming back finally! So chances are, there will be tons of bug fixes in there too. At least I hope so. Honestly, some of the bugs in this game are only surmountable by changing graphics settings in some cases, or by doing some other off-the-wall thing. I believe they've been working on the Legacy content since before release. Or at least one feature of it.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.