Mission 2.0 AKA Vette

silent-sniper

For anyone that played KOTOR1 you will remember Mission, personally my favourite character, and well, after waiting so long I have finally started the sith warrior story line, and I love it, and of course Vette, I was worried about it since most people don't seem to like Vette, so I just want to know what everyone thinks of her? and does anyone else see the similarities between her and Mission?

For anyone that played KOTOR1 you will remember Mission, personally my favourite character, and well, after waiting so long I have finally started the sith warrior story line, and I love it, and of course Vette, I was worried about it since most people don't seem to like Vette, so I just want to know what everyone thinks of her? and does anyone else see the similarities between her and Mission?

What you mean despite the fact they have the same voice actress?

Vette is delightful and a good lightside balance to a lot of really darkside choices. Vette's storyline is a lot richer than you would expect and with the proper upgrades will always be useful in at least some fights (I try to use my companion's strengths according to my needs at the time.) Her companion quests are really interesting - though I was dissapointed in one of them because the ending was really weak - but the others are pretty solid - and you get used to that with Vette. She is one of the better companions.

I like Vette, don't know about the KOTOR one you're talking about though. She's a fun and entertaining companion and her battle cries don't make your ears bleed either. Things go down real fast when you quest with her, however as a marauder I died a lot and thus used Malavai all the time.

They have the same voice actresses and to be honest, their personality is pretty much the exact same as well. Just add a few years for Mission to mature and you have Vette. I think she's funny, but because I played KOTOR, romancing her would be like romancing Mission, which would be like romancing your kid sister. No, not for meeee. :)

is pursuing a romance with vette worth it. i mean is it fun, interesting

Both fun and interesting. She's actually a much deeper character than you would first guess, and she has very old fashioned tendencies with a bit of freak thrown in for spice. Yes, I would say it's definitely worth pursuing the romance with Vette, as long as you're at least semi-light side, money oriented, and helpful to people in need without being that much of a ****head. Oh, and trolling Baras and other overtly cruel Sith Lords is fun as hell, AND gains huge affection with Vette. :D

But to even qualify for her romance arc, I suggest removing her collar ASAP. Otherwise, you get no play from the Galaxy's Cutest Twi'lek. lol

Both fun and interesting. She's actually a much deeper character than you would first guess, and she has very old fashioned tendencies with a bit of freak thrown in for spice. Yes, I would say it's definitely worth pursuing the romance with Vette, as long as you're at least semi-light side, money oriented, and helpful to people in need without being that much of a ****head. Oh, and trolling Baras and other overtly cruel Sith Lords is fun as hell, AND gains huge affection with Vette. :D

But to even qualify for her romance arc, I suggest removing her collar ASAP. Otherwise, you get no play from the Galaxy's Cutest Twi'lek. lol

Also

"Alright back to sith business, grr!"

Cannot wait for SGR lesbian sith lord shall have some fun with Vette ;)

Don't think you'll be able to SGR all companions or even the current ones, even if they do current ones Vette probably won't be seeing as she thought it was nasty sharing you with Jeasa. It would be rather strange, for suddenly to turn around as a female and her liking other females. Sides Vette seems more like "straight as a ruler" kinda person.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I don't like her, mostly because she wets herself with negative affection whenever I act like a Sith. Still, I removed her collar when she first asked and thought she was my friend, then those Jedi told me that she generally just wished I would die.

She stayed on the ship after that one.

• 11 months later...