Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Meetra Surik vs ..


mefit's Avatar


mefit
04.07.2012 , 11:06 AM | #1
I figured after all the Revan vs Threads that Meetra is again being ignored by the KotoR Fan Base.............What about Meetra !!!!

1 Meetra vs Bastila Shan ?
2 Meetra vs Leia Solo ?
3 Meetra vs Ahsoka Tano ?
4 Meetra vs Satele Shan ?
5 Meetra vs Ventress ?
6 Meetra vs Jaina Solo !!!!?
EDIT: Meetra vs Nomi sunrider

I am going to go with myself
1 Meetra
2 Leia , Sister to Luke and more than likely just as powerful
3 Ahsoka Tano , trained by Skywalker !
4 Satele Shan
5 Ventress , trained by Dooku and has been in the best of times !
6 Jaina Solo , because that fight would be done in seconds ! Jaina is a beast !


Edit forgot the most important character in the ending of Exar Kun ,Nomi sunrider!
Give a Man a Mask and he'll become his true self

Rayla_Felana's Avatar


Rayla_Felana
04.07.2012 , 11:16 AM | #2
None of them can resist Sever Force, they all lose.

BradTheImpaler's Avatar


BradTheImpaler
04.07.2012 , 11:21 AM | #3
Er...Ahsoka Tano would win?! That's where I stopped taking this thread seriously. She doesn't even come close.
And Ventress?!
By that logic General Grievous would beat her. You can't just say "Oh, he'll win because he was trained by xyz." There's more to winning duels than that. In fact there's much more.
In the Imperial Army, it takes more courage to retreat than to advance.

Spartanik's Avatar


Spartanik
04.07.2012 , 11:26 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
None of them can resist Sever Force, they all lose.
Nomi sunrider could do it too and she wasnt the only one, one of her masters that teach her could do it too. unless you are speaking of something diferent.
But i agree. Surik has been "underated" by people not because we fans forgot her, but because what canon transform her into. I blame the Revan Novel and what they did in SWTOR.
regarding revan and Surik stories.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

Rayla_Felana's Avatar


Rayla_Felana
04.07.2012 , 11:29 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Spartanik View Post
Nomi sunrider could do it too and she wasnt the only one, one of her masters that teach her could do it too. unless you are speaking of something diferent.
But i agree. Surik has been "underated" by people not because we fans forgot her, but because what canon transform her into. I blame the Revan Novel and what they did in SWTOR.
regarding revan and Surik stories.
Nomi Sunrider wasn't on that list xD though funnily enough it was Vima that developed Surik's natural ability with Sever Force.

Yeh, IMO Karpyshyn's Surik is nothing like the Exile described in previous canon.

BrandonSM's Avatar


BrandonSM
04.07.2012 , 11:33 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
None of them can resist Sever Force, they all lose.
I disagree.


All lose except Satele Shan. Since she is most likely the most powerful of her time.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Rayla_Felana's Avatar


Rayla_Felana
04.07.2012 , 11:35 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
I disagree.


All lose except Satele Shan. Since she is most likely the most powerful of her time.
I thought Sever Force was the Light Side's 'insta-win' what could Satele do to resist it?

Though I agree Grand Master Satele was probably the most powerful Jedi that had existed up to her time.

RevanKnight's Avatar


RevanKnight
04.07.2012 , 11:47 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
I thought Sever Force was the Light Side's 'insta-win'
Do we even know if sever force can be used in a fight? As far as I know, every case where it was used was on someone who wasn't fighting back.

Rayla_Felana's Avatar


Rayla_Felana
04.07.2012 , 11:49 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by RevanKnight View Post
Do we even know if sever force can be used in a fight? As far as I know, every case where it was used was on someone who wasn't fighting back.
Nihilus used it on Traya when he and Sion exiled her.

RevanKnight's Avatar


RevanKnight
04.07.2012 , 11:54 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Nihilus used it on Traya when he and Sion exiled her.
But they werent locked in a fight at the time. Traya was just staring at them when Nihilus used it.