Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Idiotic story decision-please read and correct ASAP!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Idiotic story decision-please read and correct ASAP!

Captain_Zone
04.06.2012 , 04:19 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
I am so happy I never rolled a Knight, I know that fight would have been unbearable for me.
It was still easier than Cyber-Draahg/Draahg 2.0.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

CJ_SAX_MAN
04.06.2012 , 07:03 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
It was still easier than Cyber-Draahg/Draahg 2.0.
I am looking forward to those.

BTW OP, idk about your server, but on mine, 29-33ish gear at the GTN is not high at all.
Sarthist, Jedi Guardian Guild: Inferno Server: The Fatman
Please help me get Bioware to make my guide into a "sticky"
Guide for players on weak computers: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=383030

CJ_SAX_MAN
04.06.2012 , 07:05 PM | #13
speaking of the all companions thing, is there anything I should get ready for as a Sith Warrior, any battles that will require a specific companion? I regularly use Jaesa and every now and then Quinn, keep his gear up a little, but Jaesa is always my main companion.
Guide for players on weak computers: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=383030

Laris_Rai
04.06.2012 , 07:14 PM | #14
I'm surprised you thought you could get away with neglecting a character's gear in this game. I keep all of mine up to snuff and it's not that hard so long as I mostly use gear I found.

CJ_SAX_MAN
04.06.2012 , 07:43 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Laris_Rai View Post
I'm surprised you thought you could get away with neglecting a character's gear in this game. I keep all of mine up to snuff and it's not that hard so long as I mostly use gear I found.
even so, the auction house (or in this game known as the Global Trade Network) is easy to buy gear for all your characters.

grfu
04.06.2012 , 08:09 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by CJ_SAX_MAN View Post
speaking of the all companions thing, is there anything I should get ready for as a Sith Warrior, any battles that will require a specific companion? I regularly use Jaesa and every now and then Quinn, keep his gear up a little, but Jaesa is always my main companion.
The last story fight for SW is annoying as hell, but can be handled if you manage your interrupt skills well. Watch for his big OHK skill and interrupt the hell out of it. You can take any companion you want into it, but I used Quinn cause he couldn't bear to let me go in there alone.

denpic
04.06.2012 , 08:11 PM | #17
As a guardian I had no issues with jk ending my t7 was
Neglected from me using Kira and I completed it with no issues