Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Malgus isn't strongest Sith after Emperor

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Darth Malgus isn't strongest Sith after Emperor

Sacrmeno
04.04.2012 , 12:05 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by ACLucius View Post
Yes, we have.

Spoiler

Spoiler
Tharbine Valros, Mandolore's Chosen--Darth Xodrai Valros-- Captain Carturio Valros-

Sacrmeno
04.04.2012 , 12:07 PM | #22
Whoops, nvm >.<
Tharbine Valros, Mandolore's Chosen--Darth Xodrai Valros-- Captain Carturio Valros-

BrandonSM
04.04.2012 , 12:08 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
The Emperor is meant to be mysterious, we still haven't seen his face yet.
And Jadus isn't? I haven't gotten to far in IA. But he seems pretty mysterio.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Sacrmeno
04.04.2012 , 12:10 PM | #24
Yeah, Jadus is. But then again he's really just the stereotypical Sith Inquisitor, they can even get his armor.

Tuscad
04.04.2012 , 06:01 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by ACLucius View Post
Yes, we have.

Spoiler
That isn't him.
Spoiler
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Tuscad
04.04.2012 , 06:03 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
And Jadus isn't? I haven't gotten to far in IA. But he seems pretty mysterio.
Not as mysterious as the Emperor, the Emperor doesn't even have a holonet entry, yet Jadus does. You can see the physical shape that Jadus is in but you can't the Emperor. You can encounter Jadus but you can't the Emperor.

Emperor = more mysterious than Darth Jadus.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Mechavomit
04.04.2012 , 06:13 PM | #27
Well, I believe the Emperor is out of the question, since he's the most OP character in StarWars after EU Palp.
As for Malgus.. they way I see their fight would look like: Jadus would continuesly force-lightning Malgus, while he, raging like a rabid tauntaun, would slowly walk towards Jadus intending to smash his mask in to his face with his bare hands.
Cuz that's how warriors roll.

BrandonSM
04.04.2012 , 06:38 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
That isn't him.
Spoiler
But the body is him and if you defeat the body its equal to defeating the Emperor.
You'd know that if you played the SW Storyline. Hence the whole reason he is in hiding is because he is wounded badly...
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

CauldronBorn
04.04.2012 , 09:15 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by CJ_SAX_MAN View Post
What is this plot-amor for Nox people are mentioning? Curious to see
This:
Quote: Originally Posted by Ranadiel_Marius View Post
Spoiler
To expand on it further:
Spoiler

Tuscad
04.04.2012 , 09:21 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
But the body is him and if you defeat the body its equal to defeating the Emperor.
You'd know that if you played the SW Storyline. Hence the whole reason he is in hiding is because he is wounded badly...
Spoiler