Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Malgus isn't strongest Sith after Emperor

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Darth Malgus isn't strongest Sith after Emperor

djmt
04.03.2012 , 08:27 AM | #1
Darth Jadus is. Here is why ;

Spoiler

The reason i say this beceause of many people think Malgus' coolness of cinematics could make him strongest after emperor , but isnt really. Anyway he is so ****** and strong at least more than Satele anyway

Anishor
04.03.2012 , 08:32 AM | #2
erm, okay.
Penumbral, Jung Ma server
Sranishor ( Vengeance *main* ) Sran'ishor ( Marauder *alt* )
PVP Officer
"My passion and the force shows me more than your eyes ever could."

Jerid
04.03.2012 , 10:36 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by djmt View Post
Darth Jadus is. Here is why ;

Spoiler

The reason i say this beceause of many people think Malgus' coolness of cinematics could make him strongest after emperor , but isnt really. Anyway he is so ****** and strong at least more than Satele anyway
One NPCs opinion of another NPCs strength, dosn't make it true. Far as I know, Jadus and Malgus haven't directly squared off against one another.

KorinHyvek
04.03.2012 , 10:40 AM | #4
Ungh. Comparing power levels is really tricky. Especially considering Watcher X was scared near witless, so she wasn't going to quibble about which dark council member/Darth Malgus/Lord Scourge was the most powerful.

Llenyd
04.03.2012 , 10:52 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by KorinHyvek View Post
Ungh. Comparing power levels is really tricky.
Break out the midichlorian tricorder. Malgus is over 9000, etc.

Mongrul
04.03.2012 , 11:50 AM | #6
if jadus is more powerful than why isnt his big face on the swtor promo ad thing with all the guys from the trailers.
Im the sith juggernaut bish

Rayla_Felana
04.03.2012 , 12:04 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Mongrul View Post
if jadus is more powerful than why isnt his big face on the swtor promo ad thing with all the guys from the trailers.
The Emperor isn't on it either.

AngelousWang
04.03.2012 , 01:12 PM | #8
Well the problem with the word "power" in Star Wars is it can mean a great many things.

He could be talking out:
Force Strength/Power.
Political Strength/Power.
Militaristic Strength/Power.
Physical Strength/Power.
Force Knowledge amount (certain Force techniques are so deadly even weaker Force user can destory the strong with ease).
Political/Militaristic Secret Knowledge (if you know a deep dark secret that would humiliate the rest of the dark council you pretty much have the power to do anything).

Personally I think that fellow Agent was talking about power in the Political/Militaristic strength sense of the word, in that Jadus had Political influence and Militaristic control only second to the Emperor.

However in Physical Strength/Power he was much weaker than Malgus, Marr or The Wrath.

In Force Strength/Power he was behind Thanaton, Nox and Baras.

In a 1 on 1 fight Malgus would take him, in a War or a power struggle though, Jadus would defeat Malgus easy.
CE VIP

DGolubets
04.03.2012 , 01:47 PM | #9
Jadus is cunning. Malgus is direct minded. Who would win, an inquisitor or a warrior?

Tuscad
04.03.2012 , 04:33 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
The Emperor isn't on it either.
The Emperor is meant to be mysterious, we still haven't seen his face yet.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade