Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

One Night Stands and Similar Encounters

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
One Night Stands and Similar Encounters

Eleutherius
12.21.2011 , 01:40 PM | #21
Concerning the Jedi Knight romance with Ranna Taoven -- I played through Tython, didn't get it, reset my game to try again and the option for the romance still didn't come up. Pretty frustrating, heh. What gives? Was it removed from the game, or what are the conditions for that? There's no way I'm going back yet again but I can't help but wonder why I can't get the option to romance her. :/

Edit: I figured it out. After learning how to reset a quest without resetting the whole game -- ugh -- I learned that in order to activate the romance with her you must say choose the "Let me handle this" option in the crop poisoning mission. Any other dialogue choice closes it off.

aivedoir
12.21.2011 , 11:56 PM | #22
Is Tharan just a one night stand or a romance option too?

I ask because some sites list him as an option for Consulars, but others say he'll dump you for Holiday.

JediIorith
12.22.2011 , 12:35 AM | #23
I wish they had spent more time ironing out bugs, adding end-game content, and such, then add stuff like this into the game.

Ranadiel_Marius
12.22.2011 , 10:07 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by aivedoir View Post

I ask because some sites list him as an option for Consulars, but others say he'll dump you for Holiday.
Considering he is on the list labeled one night stands...well I'll let you figure it out.

Agemnon
12.24.2011 , 02:59 PM | #25
So is the last flirt quest with Cedonia the Wealth of Exiles one? I was excited for the duel quest only to find out that there were no flirt options with her =(

Ranadiel_Marius
12.24.2011 , 07:05 PM | #26
Uh I think? The files I'm looking at don't really distinguish between class quests, but I don't see any flirts with the rest of the duel dialogues and I am unaware of her appearing at a later point in the game.

Jenemi
12.29.2011 , 07:58 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by aivedoir View Post

Tharan is a bit odd to say the least.

There is an option where you do go off with him and then the next day, he essentially "breaks up" with you because Holiday is apparently shocking his bed.

However, if you say no because of Holiday (which is what I did--honestly, either option would leave me feeling bad), he looks down and goes on about how he thought you and him had something special and essentially implies he wanted it to turn into more.

So the actual wanting seems there--but Holiday complicates it? It's actually kind of depressing. Especially as I found Tharan the most interesting out of the Counselor Companions...and the only male not obsessed with weapons/killing things.
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
ịịмąяїℓεαịị♥ऄ██████████████████)

raelimar
12.29.2011 , 05:17 PM | #28
The IA also gets a one night-stand on Voss. You have to marry a Voss to gain access to their sacred lands, and you have the option to, uh. Consumate.

Ranadiel_Marius
12.29.2011 , 05:36 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by raelimar View Post
The IA also gets a one night-stand on Voss. You have to marry a Voss to gain access to their sacred lands, and you have the option to, uh. Consumate.
I don't suppose you remember the name of the Voss you marry by any chance?

DarthGile
12.29.2011 , 05:56 PM | #30
It seems like after Nar Shaddaa, your love life beyond companions goes to a crashing halt. Least for a male Sith Inquisitor.

From 25-50, I must've had about 4 flirt options and all of them ended with me being shot down. "I'm flattered, but I'm married" Awww! And don't forget Thana Vesh, who is the biggest [flirt] tease in the game.

Enjoy the one night stands at low levels, because they disappear just as quickly as those fade in/fade outs.