Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Really TIred of the Twitter "humour"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Really TIred of the Twitter "humour"

CorranTyev
12.13.2011 , 10:56 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Prosev View Post
Q Q

Don't plan your day around a game. I got in the first wave this morning yet still went to work. Do something useful with your time.
Took the words right out of my mouth! I too got in this morning, I am a responsible adult and went into work. (Now I am wasting time at work )
INDIGNATION
Republic || Hardcore PvP || Casual PvE || Mature || US West

[Website] [Recruitment Thread] [Apply]

Dyvid
12.13.2011 , 10:59 AM | #32
There is 52 pages of people QQ that they didn't get in.... Anyone would be a little annoyed having to deal with that.

davidpop
12.13.2011 , 11:02 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Dyvid View Post
There is 52 pages of people QQ that they didn't get in.... Anyone would be a little annoyed having to deal with that.
Annoyed or not, Bioware is a company and those people are their costumers, they should handle it like professionals.

It is not like they didnt knew that this was going to happen.

Subsonicman
12.13.2011 , 11:10 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Lucaha View Post
I agree completely, he's the Community Manager, not resident Frat boy.

The players want info, not " My kitten killing is exaggerated ", sure jokes are okay, but not when followed by being blatantly rude to the community, with comments like

" We never said everyone would get in on Day One, and we're starting slow deliberately. We'll get to you. "

Pretty sure that could have been worded better to avoid sounding like " Wait your damn turn ".
Wow are you ever oversensitive.... How is that quote even rude it is just factual. First you complain about him making jokes on his personal twitter feed and then you complain when he makes a serious post. The guy cannot win.

Grow up the lot of you so many people sounding like whiney demanding brats today.
. OPOD RIP!

Drakinor
12.13.2011 , 11:11 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Cormey View Post
It's spelled Humour in the Queens English, also sentences should end in a fullstop.
Lol well some of us dont like the Queen so we use the peoples english hahaha. JK JK
"The commander stands for virtues of wisdom, sincerity, benevolence, courage, and strictness" Sun Tzu

Babyduck
12.13.2011 , 11:12 AM | #36
Watching Towelliee play on Twitch tv and you can see that a total of 21 people are on board the fleet zone that he is in. Why did they bother with a stress test and then invite such low numbers to launch on day one.
Member of Squadron 11-11-11