Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Really TIred of the Twitter "humour"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Really TIred of the Twitter "humour"

Attaraxia
12.13.2011 , 10:29 AM | #11
if people could only make jokes when everyone was happy, nobody would make jokes.

if people could only make jokes when YOU were happy.... well that'd just be silly, now wouldn't it
*Star Wars quote with colored text and ASCII lightsabers*

IamTheAnnunaki
12.13.2011 , 10:30 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronz View Post
thanks for your constructive comments they are taken on board.

Im not talking about just not getting in its the whole way it has been handled and dealt with, very poorly imo
how do you think they should have handled it? i guess they could have just let everybody in all at once causing the servers to crash and be down for who knows how long.

Clouded
12.13.2011 , 10:30 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronz View Post
I understand that a community manager needs to have a sense of humour and something to them but really SR there is a place and time for it.

Some of us have waited literally for years to play the game (sure we will last a few more days) and are sat at pc's (insert nolifer gag here) hoping they get in, jokes and smark comments are not making life better. Frankly I would rather have had the 4 waves only announcment this morning then i could ahve done other things, or some useful info like numbers in and numbers left etc
You are either 10-12 years old, an only child or both.
(!Ξ[▀!▀(Θ)▀!▀]Ξ!!▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

Catch_TwentyTwo
12.13.2011 , 10:31 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Toat View Post
It's spelled Humor
Silly American...
CATCH TwentyTwo

SW:TOR FORUM REVIEW PLAYLISTLATEST VIDEO
(Be original: Post a comment about how fat I am, or my lisp, but keep it civil...)

Gankstah
12.13.2011 , 10:32 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Toat View Post
It's spelled Humor
Love it.

davidpop
12.13.2011 , 10:33 AM | #16
What annoys me, and its not just Bioware, it is every single company out here who makes games, is that for some reason they just cant seem to understand that all people want is info.

Just talk to your costumers, its not like you have to call us one by one, update twitter or whatever every 15min, insted of all that we will let you know when we let know.

Zeroescape
12.13.2011 , 10:34 AM | #17
The amount of BS that guy has to deal with it, im surprised hes not flat out rude. The customer is not always right. In fact they are whiny lil %$#$& who have no respect or self control.

Catch_TwentyTwo
12.13.2011 , 10:35 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by davidpop View Post
What annoys me, and its not just Bioware, it is every single company out here who makes games, is that for some reason they just cant seem to understand that all people want is info.

Just talk to your costumers, its not like you have to call us one by one, update twitter or whatever every 15min, insted of all that we will let you know when we let know.
Well, if people spent less time RAGING and more time READING then they would have seen THIS...
CATCH TwentyTwo

SW:TOR FORUM REVIEW PLAYLISTLATEST VIDEO
(Be original: Post a comment about how fat I am, or my lisp, but keep it civil...)

Anacoluthe
12.13.2011 , 10:36 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Cormey View Post
It's spelled Humour in the Queens English, also sentences should end in a fullstop.
Funny thing is it's also spelled "humour" in French

FSA_shadow
12.13.2011 , 10:37 AM | #20
Seriously, why are people complaining? We were supposed to have early access on the 15th, stop your whining and be happy that they extended it 2 days.
Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me