Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Let Female SW Romance Lt. Pierce!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Let Female SW Romance Lt. Pierce!

FyveS
03.23.2012 , 12:40 PM | #1
I don't hate Malavai Quinn but let us have the option to romance Lt. Pierce.

Why should the male SW's be the only ones to have two romance options? That's ridiculously unfair.

Lt. Pierce suits my girl much better than Quinn does and, frankly, why should every female player's only romance option be the emo skinny guy? I like my men tall and built like they mean business in RL. Why the heck would I want to listen to some whiney little guy try to "romance" my character in a game?

Edit: When I say "romance", I'm not talking about a casual /flirt or one-night stand. I mean a primary romance companion.

Spoiler
Nyne - 50 Sorceror ~ M'ing - 50 Mercenary ~ Eyght - 50 Juggernaut
Not The Droids ~ Social/Family/Pve/PvP ~ Corellian Run

Captain_Zone
03.23.2012 , 12:43 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by FyveS View Post
I don't hate Malavai Quinn but let us have the option to romance Lt. Pierce.

Why should the male SW's be the only ones to have two romance options? That's ridiculously unfair.

Lt. Pierce suits my girl much better than Quinn does and, frankly, why should every female player's only romance option be the emo skinny guy? I like my men tall and built like they mean business in RL. Why the heck would I want to listen to some whiney little guy try to "romance" my character in a game?
That is quite possibly the best description of Quinn I've ever seen!
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Guildrum
03.23.2012 , 12:45 PM | #3
I am pretty sure that people have romanced Lt. Pierce... I have heard that people can romance Quinn with "Pierce on the side" as well.
The Shaffer Legacy: Begeren Colony

Shaffer Lazy-eye Horace Sleth
Journalist, Pirate Bodyguard Sith

KorinHyvek
03.23.2012 , 12:47 PM | #4
I'm pretty sure there is at least some sort of fling with him. How serious it gets (emotionally speaking), I don't know.

FyveS
03.23.2012 , 12:47 PM | #5
A one-night stand does not a romance make. That's all you can do with Pierce now.

FyveS
03.26.2012 , 10:11 AM | #6
122 views but no other ladies interested in Pierce?

I can't be the only woman who prefers strong, smart, well-built, *loyal* men.

(Yeah, I don't like the corn rows but the companion customizations for him are all worse so they've grown on me.)

Phyreblade
03.26.2012 , 10:21 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by FyveS View Post
122 views but no other ladies interested in Pierce?

I can't be the only woman who prefers strong, smart, well-built, *loyal* men.

(Yeah, I don't like the corn rows but the companion customizations for him are all worse so they've grown on me.)
I'm not interested in Pierce, at all. It's not that I dislike him, mind you. He comes off, to me, more as a friend or brother-type than someone I'd be interested in "like that".
"Why can't things be easy? Just once!"
-- Gaibriel, Sawbones Scoundrel on the Shadowlands Server

Maylen
03.26.2012 , 12:25 PM | #8
I wouldn't mind Pierce, I certainly broke it off with Quinn after the incident. However

Spoiler

Scramasax
03.26.2012 , 01:08 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Maylen View Post
I wouldn't mind Pierce, I certainly broke it off with Quinn after the incident. However

Spoiler
Oh wow, that's awesome! Finally some incentive to play my marauder. I always feel like I'm sexually harassing Quinn when I flirt with him, it's a bit squicky. Maybe they'll add more romance content for Pierce!

Mechavomit
03.26.2012 , 05:15 PM | #10
Pierce becomes a manwhore. She literally says that he can consider this one of his responsibilities now. And he's fine with it.
This is a far as their "romance" gets.

While I'm not really interested in him I was really surprised that is not romancable...