Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith planets.

dazednconfuzed
03.23.2012 , 05:30 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Dantooine, Yavin IV and Ziost would be very good.

Ziost more than any, as the planet is yet to be fully realised in a Star Wars product.
Agreed, maybe Dathomir too. Or Thyferra, and the discovery of Bacta.
Jedi Master Kai'sinn. Not only evil hides in the shadows.
Jedi Master Tzathali. Korriban/Tython Exchange Program.
Major Dulne. Nothing will stop Havoc Squad, Sir.

Rayla_Felana
03.23.2012 , 05:33 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by dazednconfuzed View Post
Dathomir is an excellent option, as would be Telos IV and Dxun, many many planets could be added to the game, if they did say, three at a time, I think it would make the game very healthy, perhaps include PVP planets that can be used until Ilum.

Aximand
03.23.2012 , 05:33 AM | #13
According to the Timeline that I've found Bacta has already been around for about a thousand years or so, they just haven't found a way to mass produce it yet I guess.

One planet I would love to see is Kessle, since we know that the Empire has found a way to process spice into pain killers. Another would be Ryloth, they could do a huge arc with slavers on Ryloth that would be pretty damn good.
I'm not mean, you're just a sissy.
The Orange Pixel is the REAL Sith Emperor
I don't need luck, I've got ammo - Urdnot Grunt
Remember 4/22/2011. A day that shall live in infamy.

dazednconfuzed
03.23.2012 , 05:39 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Aximand View Post
According to the Timeline that I've found Bacta has already been around for about a thousand years or so, they just haven't found a way to mass produce it yet I guess.

One planet I would love to see is Kessle, since we know that the Empire has found a way to process spice into pain killers. Another would be Ryloth, they could do a huge arc with slavers on Ryloth that would be pretty damn good.
Oooooh, yeah. We have a winner I think... Kessel and Ryloth

I've always had a thing for Twi'leks, ever since playing one in pens/paper RPG, and seeing Ryloth would be awesome.

Aximand
03.23.2012 , 05:41 AM | #15
Oooooh, yeah. We have a winner I think... Kessel and Ryloth

I've always had a thing for Twi'leks, ever since playing one in pens/paper RPG, and seeing Ryloth would be awesome.
I could just see the quests on Ryloth being a complete morality alignment **** storm.

Rayla_Felana
03.23.2012 , 05:42 AM | #16
I could just see the quests on Ryloth being a complete morality alignment **** storm.
Basically this, I think being a Twi-Lek would be the most interesting thing.

dazednconfuzed
03.23.2012 , 05:43 AM | #17
Although, they really couldn't put Ryloth in until they have day/night cycles in, since half of the planet is in permanent darkness.

And yeah, slavers, spice, et al, would make for quite a morality check, lol. (Not the same spice as from Kessel. Ryll comes from Ryloth).

Aximand
03.23.2012 , 05:47 AM | #18
Although, they really couldn't put Ryloth in until they have day/night cycles in, since half of the planet is in permanent darkness.

And yeah, slavers, spice, et al, would make for quite a morality check, lol. (Not the same spice as from Kessel. Ryll comes from Ryloth).
Actually that permanent darkness thing was retconned by The Clone Wars last I heard. Which is a damn shame because it gave the planet a ton of character.

Oooooh! Maybe the shipyards of Kuat would be a good one! That would be an awesome way to expand the space game. Kuat and Bilbringi, that would be good and it would give an excuse as to why Palpy went to Kuat to build most of his Star Destroyers, since they were based off of the designs from this time period.

dazednconfuzed
03.23.2012 , 05:52 AM | #19
Actually that permanent darkness thing was retconned by The Clone Wars last I heard. Which is a damn shame because it gave the planet a ton of character.

Oooooh! Maybe the shipyards of Kuat would be a good one! That would be an awesome way to expand the space game. Kuat and Bilbringi, that would be good and it would give an excuse as to why Palpy went to Kuat to build most of his Star Destroyers, since they were based off of the designs from this time period.
That sucks!!! You are quite right, it did give that planet aload of character. Damn Lucas and his retconning

Kuat and Bilbringi would be good, but only if they were making the space side of TOR something decent. If they weren't gonig to do that, then putting those in would be just mocking us.

Aximand
03.23.2012 , 05:57 AM | #20
That sucks!!! You are quite right, it did give that planet aload of character. Damn Lucas and his retconning

Kuat and Bilbringi would be good, but only if they were making the space side of TOR something decent. If they weren't gonig to do that, then putting those in would be just mocking us.
Lucas is a bastard, everyone agrees with that.

Well you gotta remember, the game isn't even four months old yet and they have a **** ton of stuff already lined up. Hell we're already getting a new raid and WZ which is an absolutely amazing update speed as far as MMOs go, and it should keep the hardcore raiders from ************ too much.

One planet I'd love to see is Mon Calamari, but I'm not too sure how that would go down without going underwater. Rebreathers and weight suits to fight on the bottom? Dunno.

Another one would be the Cathar home world, or did the Mando's attack a colony and not the actual home world? I dunno, the Star Wars galaxy is just too huge to get into one game, BioWare has a ton of work ahead of them.