Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sever Downtimes outside of weekly maintainence are driving me insane.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Sever Downtimes outside of weekly maintainence are driving me insane.

SmileyD
03.23.2012 , 02:03 AM | #21
1.1.5c Patch Notes
3/20/2012
General

Made further adjustments to prevent incorrect access for Weekend Pass players.

1.1.5b Patch Notes
3/15/2012.
General

Corrected an issue allowing incorrect access for Weekend Pass players.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^
So is this going to be a new weekly down time ? if so can you add the info you patch on Tuesday morning to the new Friday morning scheduled maintenance

evilsnoofy
03.23.2012 , 02:38 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by yeechester View Post
i may be trolling right now... but what? its as scheduled as it could possibly be... same time.... same day every week... since launch...
At 6pm Australian time on a Friday night?

i think not.

Aximand
03.23.2012 , 02:39 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by falcon_Xtreme View Post
Stop taking servers down several times a week. its friday evening here in australia. its been a long week, I play to relax and because i enjoy it.

I have two accounts, i have 250+ days game credit on this account , and 100 days game cred on the other. . i love this game, its fun. but man is it frustrating when you bring down servers at hours when I (and many others) get to play.

My money is just as good as the American consumers (actualy its better,costs me less to play) . stop uploading flawed content. stop patching after you have "fixed" things. if your going to do maintaince weekly. DO IT WEEKLY, dont make content live if its terrible and needs to be fixed several times.

I last night downloaded the public test server client , and im going to contribute so I can help stop this garbage interference several times a week. its bad business.

I dont even get to qq about the game, BECAUSE I CANT even play the darn thing.

its not rocket science. think about it.
You obviously never played WoW when it first came out. Servers went down for days at a time with absolutely no warning at all and even less of an explanation as to why afterwards. You have no idea how good you got it with this game, man.
I'm not mean, you're just a sissy.
The Orange Pixel is the REAL Sith Emperor
I don't need luck, I've got ammo - Urdnot Grunt
Remember 4/22/2011. A day that shall live in infamy.

obi-wan-knubbig
03.23.2012 , 02:42 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by yeechester View Post
ok how about i word what i said a little differently.... how many Americans/Canadians are there... how many Australasians are there? ... where is the money coming from? thats quite funny actually... prox 22m aus, 34m can, 311us.... ya stop complaining..
730m in Europe so whats your point? As a paying customer his money is just as good as mine or your's and i'm not happy about servers downtime either.

mrchips
03.23.2012 , 02:45 AM | #25
i just have to add this topic is rediculous. most of us work full time, most take care of our family and we are all paying customers, id rather see the server go down for maintence than it never go down, its SCHEDULED, work with it . now i shall go sit and eat my popcorn as the flames build

ryanmrich
03.23.2012 , 02:45 AM | #26
I get Tueday and Wednesday off from work, at a movie theatre... It's night for me to play also, several times I log in and servers are going down in an hour or less...

But you signed agreement, they own the game you just rent it so deal. Sucks but what you gonna do? Whine

evilsnoofy
03.23.2012 , 02:47 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Aximand View Post
You obviously never played WoW when it first came out. Servers went down for days at a time with absolutely no warning at all and even less of an explanation as to why afterwards. You have no idea how good you got it with this game, man.
I've played WoW since release and I remember those days. I also remember getting a day's credit on my subscription when it happened.

PRSturm
03.23.2012 , 02:55 AM | #28
If only the could program it where it only goes down when its 2am for everyone in the world.

Aximand
03.23.2012 , 03:00 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by evilsnoofy View Post
I've played WoW since release and I remember those days. I also remember getting a day's credit on my subscription when it happened.
Unlike WoW, TOR isn't down for days at a time, the longest downtime TOR has ever had since launch has been five hours if I'm remembering correctly.
I'm not mean, you're just a sissy.
The Orange Pixel is the REAL Sith Emperor
I don't need luck, I've got ammo - Urdnot Grunt
Remember 4/22/2011. A day that shall live in infamy.

Sayus
03.23.2012 , 03:07 AM | #30
Yeah ... Weekly Maintenance (at US convenient Times) ok.. Maintenance several times a week out of the blue not ok, no matter where in the world you live.

I wouldn't mind somuch if you were fixing actual issues, but your not ...your fixing recent mistakes. QED : weekend passes.

really starting to lose interest in this game (that I waited almost 5 years to play).

FREE Server transfers asap, app tab and making resolve do something other than troll you...bring the servers down for those things, then once a week on Tuesdays or lose even more players.