Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gender Equality

Captain_Zone
03.22.2012 , 04:41 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by StarSquirrel View Post
Now, now... Just think how effective it could be in a battle scenario!

Heroic jedi, leaps across the field of battle, saber flashing, hacking down sith after sith
until...
he beholds the most gorgeous creature he's ever seen, sweat soaked blue skin glistening in the shimmering sun,
And as he gazes at her seductive form...
his eyes tracking slowly lower down her unclad body,
then... (Now you choose, how will the story end?)

Spoiler

Spoiler
Double WIN!
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

Grubfist
03.22.2012 , 04:42 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
I meant in real life or any realistic character in a story.
With the amount of technology in this universe, it's not impossible for people to be overweight.

Some people's metabolism simply makes it very likely, while other people can simply substitute technology for some basic functions.

For example, I'm convinced that Mavrix Varad in Mandalorian Raiders is incapable of moving himself without his jetpack, hence why you never see him walk, only jet to areas.

The slave outfits are obviously meant as eye candy, but why can't people interested in men have an equivalent?

Crezelle
03.22.2012 , 06:11 PM | #13
if you wanna get into nitty gritty and cannon, you shouldn't be able to have fat chiss. and chiss should be a good head or so taller than humans at least
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Grubfist
03.22.2012 , 06:31 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
if you wanna get into nitty gritty and cannon, you shouldn't be able to have fat chiss. and chiss should be a good head or so taller than humans at least
I'm not trying to get "nitty gritty", I'm talking about our customization being limited for what feels like sexist reasons. Why do they include a "sexy outfit" for women but not for men? Why do they allow men to have overweight characters, but women can't?

If I wanted to get nitty-gritty, I'd start going into being left-handed or having body scars and tattoos.

Lycanthrop
03.22.2012 , 06:43 PM | #15
IIRC during the guild summit one of the devs mentioned adding male slave outfits in the future.

Grubfist
03.22.2012 , 06:49 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Lycanthrop View Post
IIRC during the guild summit one of the devs mentioned adding male slave outfits in the future.
Thanks for the info! Must've missed that one. Any word on having overweight female options?

Captain_Zone
03.22.2012 , 07:19 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Lycanthrop View Post
MISTER SLAAAAVE!!!!! That was a must. Couldn't be helped. Had to throw South Park in there.
. OPOD

Crezelle
03.23.2012 , 01:09 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
MISTER SLAAAAVE!!!!! That was a must. Couldn't be helped. Had to throw South Park in there.
i DEMAND quinn in a gimp mask and a leather harness
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Captain_Zone
03.23.2012 , 01:12 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
i DEMAND quinn in a gimp mask and a leather harness
He deserves it. And being whipped by LT Pierce. ROFL
. OPOD

Crezelle
03.23.2012 , 01:15 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
He deserves it. And being whipped by LT Pierce. ROFL
Spoiler