Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kao Cen Darach & Ven Zallow

Vagessel
03.22.2012 , 08:52 AM | #1
What a waste.

They're the Darth Maul of SWTOR. I swear the Republic side would be less uncool had they been developed instead of discarded at birth.

Discuss.
I read that they had 1.7 million, but to be honest, I'm not the least bit concerned. I'm playing the game and having a ball.

In fact, the only time I realize that I'm not having fun is when I read these boards.

Wolfninjajedi
03.22.2012 , 11:45 AM | #2
Have to agree, both were BA but were cut out too soon.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Rayla_Felana
03.22.2012 , 11:47 AM | #3
They were created and killed off for the sole purpose of putting Malgus over, simple as that, shame though, I thought Kao Cen Darach was very cool.

Captain_Zone
03.22.2012 , 12:40 PM | #4
I'm guessing Kao Cen Darach was the bad*** Zabrak who was Satele's master in "Return" since I haven't seen his name anywhere else yet.

Yes, I agree. He had the whole zen thing going and was tearing into both Sith Lords there for a while. He died well, but they could have used him more beforehand.

And until I heard Ven Zallow's name, I just called him "Steve". Also agree, there.

Both those guys were high speed, low drag. Malgus just had better plot armor. lol
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Vagessel
03.22.2012 , 12:40 PM | #5
To add salt to the wound they make one of them the central focus character in the loading screen day in and day out. Kinda creepy. "you can be as cool as this "Red Shirt!"

At least he does have his hood down in that picture.
I read that they had 1.7 million, but to be honest, I'm not the least bit concerned. I'm playing the game and having a ball.

In fact, the only time I realize that I'm not having fun is when I read these boards.

Toonimator
03.22.2012 , 04:43 PM | #6
I wish you could pick Ven's hairdo... a lot of good hairstyles seemed to be left out in order to have the wacky range they have. "Mohawks and dangly bits! Anime hair! Yay!"

I named my first Jedi Knight 'Ven', since that was part of my Star Wars name (based on an older method of Star Wars naming than the current "Jedi Name" one floating around). Only after getting T7-O1 and running thru a couple of his conversations did I realize I'd inadvertently named myself after his former partner!

ItchyThePenguin
03.22.2012 , 07:14 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
. . . I thought Kao Cen Darach was very cool.
I completely agree with this sentiment!

Only knew him for about 4 minutes, but he was pretty awesome!
Jedi Guardian -- Miscreant (55)
Formerly of Mind Trick and Corellian Run -- Now of The Shadowlands