Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Rank the emperor


RevanKnight's Avatar


RevanKnight
03.19.2012 , 09:41 PM | #1
Star Wars has had many great villians: palpatine, vader, thrawn, etc...

So, where would u put the sith emperor?

undeadsithdread's Avatar


undeadsithdread
03.19.2012 , 11:19 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by RevanKnight View Post
Star Wars has had many great villians: palpatine, vader, thrawn, etc...

So, where would u put the sith emperor?
the worst character to ever exist in star wars unverise


serously the guy was"i was born as evil i killed my parents when i was 3 i conquered a planet when i was 7 and now i plan to kill everyone for no reason at all".

hes a boring evil character exists only as plot device for jedi knight with no character depth.

i rather have malgus as sith emperor.
Sith assassin Forever!

Rayla_Felana's Avatar


Rayla_Felana
03.20.2012 , 05:19 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by undeadsithdread View Post
the worst character to ever exist in star wars unverise


serously the guy was"i was born as evil i killed my parents when i was 3 i conquered a planet when i was 7 and now i plan to kill everyone for no reason at all".

hes a boring evil character exists only as plot device for jedi knight with no character depth.

i rather have malgus as sith emperor.
Agreed.

BrandonSM's Avatar


BrandonSM
03.20.2012 , 05:59 AM | #4
Drew Jacked Him Up.

I lost all respect for Drew when he wrote "Revan". And then we get the flashpoint.


But we might not actually see Revan return since Drew left BW.;;
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Revan-the-knight's Avatar


Revan-the-knight
03.20.2012 , 06:23 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
Drew Jacked Him Up.

I lost all respect for Drew when he wrote "Revan". And then we get the flashpoint.


But we might not actually see Revan return since Drew left BW.;;
thats not true, because Drew stated several times that Revan didnt actually die, that he left that window open on purpose
Chose a Marauder, Not because they are OP, i chose it because its the closest thing to Revan as you can get, Revanites Unite!

The Vaner Legacy

BrandonSM's Avatar


BrandonSM
03.20.2012 , 07:20 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Revan-the-knight View Post
thats not true, because Drew stated several times that Revan didnt actually die, that he left that window open on purpose
But he is no longer at BW and he was the one who wrote for Revan. So since he is gone we might not see Revan's return.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Deviss's Avatar


Deviss
03.20.2012 , 07:29 AM | #7
Bash me all you want but I love Vitiate's character. He is just so b.a.d.a.s.s, as for me he fulfils the role of evil, creepy and mysterious antagonist very well. I like the way he speaks in the game, his lines sound really awesome. After reading Revan novel and playing through both JK along with SW storylines I can say that BioWare did more than decent job on him (according to me at least).

He is more than that. He is a void!
http://lorefreak.com
Only I have been both Fanboy and Hater and found clarity in the Force…
Interviews, debates, reviews, articles and more, all Star Wars related - embrace your inner nerd(i)ness!

mefit's Avatar


mefit
03.20.2012 , 07:30 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
But he is no longer at BW and he was the one who wrote for Revan. So since he is gone we might not see Revan's return.
Life will go on without Revan I am sure , after all he is a very small character in TOR compared to the others but who knows anymore . I think Malgus was killed a little prematurely !
Give a Man a Mask and he'll become his true self

Deviss's Avatar


Deviss
03.20.2012 , 07:32 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
But he is no longer at BW and he was the one who wrote for Revan. So since he is gone we might not see Revan's return.
You are aware that from all stuff related to Revan present in the game, Drew K. was responsible ONLY for the Maelstorm Nebula prison flashpoint? All other stuff like the Revanites and the Foundry are not his work - he didn't write any of these (though probably helped a bit with them or rather coordinated with the other writes making sure they don't retcon each others' stuff). So the fact that he left BioWare does not affect probability of Revan reappearing later on the future.
http://lorefreak.com
Only I have been both Fanboy and Hater and found clarity in the Force…
Interviews, debates, reviews, articles and more, all Star Wars related - embrace your inner nerd(i)ness!

mefit's Avatar


mefit
03.20.2012 , 07:34 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Deviss View Post
Bash me all you want but I love Vitiate's character. He is just so b.a.d.a.s.s, as for me he fulfils the role of evil, creepy and mysterious antagonist very well. I like the way he speaks in the game, his lines sound really awesome. After reading Revan novel and playing through both JK along with SW storylines I can say that BioWare did more than decent job on him (according to me at least).

He is more than that. He is a void!
I think Vitiate is a good character so far , but then I don't sit around all day questioning stories and characters .
Is Vitiate one of my favorite StarWars Characters ? .....................By far no but I do not think we should have to like every Character made by StarWars .

I will put Vitiate with Mara Jade and JarJar Binks in my list , none of them were really anything I cared too much about but was happy they were there..................................ok I lied about JarJar the most powerful sithlord of all time !
Give a Man a Mask and he'll become his true self