Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How to look for pasta (penne) all'arrabiata

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
How to look for pasta (penne) all'arrabiata

Puuk
03.19.2012 , 01:11 PM | #1
Couldn't really find any pasta all'arrabiata in any of the canteens, especially not on the Imperial fleet so I simply wrote a ticket about it. To be more specific, as any grammar nazi would remark, it should be penne all'arrabiata.

Thanks to customer service for making my day and especially a big thanks to Protocol Droid T5-K2 (aka Cher). It's good that not all questions are replied with a standard answer

Question:
Spoiler

Answer:
Spoiler

Veniras
03.19.2012 , 01:32 PM | #2
NM. Gotta check out links before replying.

CmnderShep
03.20.2012 , 12:05 PM | #3
You win +2 internets!

I'm sure you made some CS guys day. Too bad it doesn't seem as if they knew the refrences, it would be so much better.

Aedara
03.20.2012 , 12:20 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by CmnderShep View Post
You win +2 internets!

I'm sure you made some CS guys day. Too bad it doesn't seem as if they knew the refrences, it would be so much better.
Is there a reference of this certain pasta to the SWTOR lore? Just curious because I wouldn't know it. Haha!

[edit]

Never mind! I checked the videos! Hahaha! Hilarious! But isn't Darth Vader beyond our timeline in SWTOR?

To OP: Tricky question, sir! Very tricky! I should create a ticket like that! Haha!

Puuk
03.20.2012 , 04:30 PM | #5
It is nice to see that people from CS are human too with a sense of humor and they are actually wiling to roleplay (is that the right word?). I do believe the CS was playing along, somewhat subtle but more likely within the limits what they are allowed to. The word 'spicy' was mentioned in the reply and if you inspect the dish the name Arrabbiata is Italian for angry, referring to the spicy red peppers in the dish. Will actually try and cook the dish tomorrow, does not seem that hard, really.

The base of the dish needs penne pasta, olive oil (extra virgin pref), onions, garlic, capers, tomato sauce, red pepper and anchovy filets. I guess there are some mixtures to the dish where you can add basil, parsley, mushroom, pancetta bacon and red wine Any Italians Swtor players who can give some advice? Next week I will try making pad thai.

Anyway, I bet Bioware pays their Customer service department per customer inquiry but a response like this is well worth my subscription.